Psvane purchase

ratbbb2

Psvane purchase
« on: 7 Aug 2013, 04:37 pm »
Hello all I am looking for input on a tube dealer I've not dealt with before.
 Has anyone had any  dealings with Tube-Sales Before ? Just bought some Psvane tube from Grant Fidelity (Spvane?) and found them at tube-Sales for 25% less. love the 12AX7s BTW tried them in my Rogue ares as well as the minimax phono. Now looking to try the 6sn7 and el34
 Thanks Roger

http://www.tube-sale.com/

vortrex

Re: Psvane purchase
« Reply #1 on: 7 Aug 2013, 04:39 pm »
No experience with them, but I bought Psvane tubes from a generic Chinese dealer trying to save money and was ripped off $500.  I would only buy Psvane tubes from Grant Fidelity from now on.

orientalexpress

« Reply #2 on: 7 Aug 2013, 04:46 pm »
never bought from them but i got a great deal from Ebay with great feedback. :thumb:

lapsan

vortrex

« Reply #3 on: 7 Aug 2013, 04:53 pm »
my purchase was through eBay too, I would avoid the seller h_salience.

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #4 on: 7 Aug 2013, 05:21 pm »
They sell on ebay, here's their feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=funn_chen&iid=200899959939&de=off&interval=0&items=100

It is hard to say if the tubes they sell are graded to the same standards as Grant Fidelity. 

Captainhemo

« Reply #5 on: 7 Aug 2013, 07:17 pm »
Some of the tubes GF sells  are   graded differently ,  I  wonder (like dave mentions above) if the tubes   being sold at cheaper prices  are  of the highest  quality  ?
Some of  the tubes at GF   allow to select the  "lower grades" to save some  $$

-jay

atterbud

« Reply #6 on: 9 Aug 2013, 02:26 pm »
I have used good component dot com for Psvane tubes and have found them to be very good. The shipping takes a while as they are in China, but the communication from Clark was excellent.

I'd be interested to hear your feedback on those tubes as I am considering them for my phono pre.

ratbbb2

« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2014, 04:36 pm »
Ok so I'm over a year late on this response but I used tube sales with no issues . In rack I initially order the standard grade and sent off notice right away that it was a mistake on my part and I wanted the premium grade. Received a response within a day or to and not a problem the charged the difference and I had in a few weeks. The one box was a bit crushed but everything was fine.  The only complaint I had was the  tube I bought that where a replacement for the  6sn7 did not fit and were noisily in my rogue superman 99 preamp. And rhey would only replace defective tubes. Thatsounds reasonable how ever inconvienient to me .  Fast forward a few months I buy a rogue stereo 90 and the work and sound fine.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 21 Dec 2014, 02:19 pm »
I have used good component dot com for Psvane tubes and have found them to be very good. The shipping takes a while as they are in China, but the communication from Clark was excellent.

I'd be interested to hear your feedback on those tubes as I am considering them for my phono pre.
I also bought with Clark I was very well attended.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #9 on: 21 Dec 2014, 02:57 pm »
Nice system, mate.  Here's hoping you find a good room.