Sold:VPI Industries 30th Anniversary Classic Black Oak

dolsey01

30th Anniversary VPI Classic in Black Oak. Rating a 7/10 due to age and cosmetic condition. There are two imperfections on the plinth, on small ding on the left side and one slightly larger on the right. The platter has some hairline scratches. If you want the platter to be perfect, VPI will buff the platter to new condition if you send it to them. My description is me being picky and the turntable looks great in person. Everything functions 100% perfect. Belt is 1 only one month old. Notice the tonearm lead to the Lemo connector is perfectly straight and has never been over twisted. Spike is sharp and straight. You will never have any issues with "Pop" when you turn the motor on and off, the capacitor has been replaced with a board designed by Phoenix Engineering that complete removes the issue. (Original capacitor is included if you ever wanted to revert it back). Included is everything it came with, alignment jig, azimuth bar, tools, manual and Shure VTF gauge. I will also include a new tube of VPI Super Lube to grease the bearing. Original boxes are also included for shipment. I'm pricing the shipping at a fixed $85 due to the fact that it ships in two boxes. If it's less to the buyer's location I will refund the difference. If it's more, I'll cover the difference. Price included Paypal fees. I will offer a 3% discount for local COD pickup.  Shipping and pickup from 02152

Price is SOLD   Also listed on usual auction and audio selling sites, please check there for feedback.

I have more pictures available if you contact me.

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2016, 12:29 am by dolsey01 »

dolsey01

Re: FS: VPI Industries 30th Anniversary Classic Black Oak
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2016, 06:24 pm »
Price Drop