FS: Nirvana SL S-L 36 Inch RCA Interconnects (One Pair)

gelajoy

I have one great pair of 36 inch Nirvana S-L interconnects with WBT locking RCAs for sale.  I recently reconfigured my system and I no longer need them.

Reviewer Doug Schneider of Soundstage stated that "...The only thing that describes it best is the result of that improvement in sound. The result was that my system sounded simply superb and made me want to listen to music more than I have in the past. Can wire make that much of a difference? To me it did. Perhaps it was not a monumental difference. But it was enough of a difference in this splendid system of mine to make me see their worth. That is why it is easy to call the Nirvana cable compliment I used here my reference.

So it may come as no surprise that I now own the Nirvana cables. This reference has become my personal reference. And it comes as no surprise to me to learn that Chesky is now using Nirvana Cables in their recording. No wire has ever entered my system and been so transparent to allow me to see so fully into each recording, while at the same time possessing such a musically satisfying presentation."

I'm asking $235 for the pair, or best offer, plus free shipping at my asking price. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (800+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 6 Aug 2015, 09:35 pm by gelajoy »

Hungsjca

Re: FS: Nirvana SL S-L 36 Inch RCA Interconnects (One Pair)
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2015, 03:33 pm »
I received your first S-L pair. Quite happy with the cables. Thank you.

whiznant

Re: FS: Nirvana SL S-L 36 Inch RCA Interconnects (One Pair)
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2015, 11:29 pm »
Do you still have a pair of nirvana s-l ic's for sale?