Audez'e LCD-X and LCD-Xc

ajzepp

Re: Audez'e LCD-X and LCD-Xc
« Reply #40 on: 15 Feb 2014, 01:32 am »
I know I have a lot more to learn about the Audeze company but the LCD 2's are just incredible.  I can just dream (for now) what the rest of their line up sounds like.  Putting on a pair of Audeze planar headphones is like dating a college cheerleader.

LOL, amen Milford...and yeah, when I received the 2s and put them on, I just could not get over the quality of those leather pads. The Audeze phones just have such a different feel to them...the quality is evident from the minute you open the case. I just wish the Xs came in bamboo, cause I was in love with how the bamboo looked...everyone I showed them to was in awe. A great deal of pride in ownership comes along with being an Audeze customer, no doubt about that...

Douger

« Reply #41 on: 16 Feb 2014, 04:43 pm »
Yesterday some of we head-fiers in Omaha had a mini-meet, and a fellow brought his new LCD-X phones. I did not listen very long but they are truly awesome! Congratulations AJ!

ajzepp

« Reply #42 on: 16 Feb 2014, 05:10 pm »
Yesterday some of we head-fiers in Omaha had a mini-meet, and a fellow brought his new LCD-X phones. I did not listen very long but they are truly awesome! Congratulations AJ!

Thanks Doug  :thumb:

Klavierman

« Reply #43 on: 21 Aug 2016, 07:04 pm »
I have a pair of LCD-Xcs and love them. Yes, they are incredibly heavy, but after a minute or so, the weight doesn't bother me. The sound manages to be both warm and detailed. My previous Sennheiser HD 800s might have x-rayed the music a bit more, but at the expense of musicality. I chose a closed back design to help block out background sounds in my house. Both the kitchen and laundry room are nearby, and when my my wife  does the laundry or is working in the kitchen, I don't want my musical bliss to be interrupted!  :D