I wish I had more gear so I can have more of Pete's magic.

Stunami

I have had a 7 Plus and a 10 Plus for over a year now and I just added (2) 12 Plus cables and 2 pairs of the Spirit interconnects. 

I knew what I was getting with the power cords but for the price of the Spirits, I was not expecting what I'm hearing.  My Maggie 3.7i have never sang more happily.  The entire range is expanded, low, mid, and upper. Everything is much tighter.  I'm really in awe and I shouldn't be knowing Pete's work. 

If anyone needs me, I'll be locked in my chambers drooling over my new sound.

~Stunami

Emil

Re: I wish I had more gear so I can have more of Pete's magic.
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2017, 07:14 pm »

Have you tried his powercords on your projector/television? :thumb:

I agree with you regarding the Spirit ICs as I just picked up a couple of pairs myself. Punch way above their $349/pair price.

Triode Pete

Re: I wish I had more gear so I can have more of Pete's magic.
« Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2017, 11:58 pm »
I have had a 7 Plus and a 10 Plus for over a year now and I just added (2) 12 Plus cables and 2 pairs of the Spirit interconnects. 

I knew what I was getting with the power cords but for the price of the Spirits, I was not expecting what I'm hearing.  My Maggie 3.7i have never sang more happily.  The entire range is expanded, low, mid, and upper. Everything is much tighter.  I'm really in awe and I shouldn't be knowing Pete's work. 

If anyone needs me, I'll be locked in my chambers drooling over my new sound.

~Stunami

Hey Stunami,
Thank you for the kind accolades!!!  I'm glad you're enjoying the cables!

The "Spirit"  interconnects punch way, way above their price point!  It was my design goal was to produce the finest sounding interconnects that I could conceptualize and price them affordably!  Same thing with the 12+ cables; nothing can compare to them at their price!

Wait until they fully "burn in" and "settle" into your system… Then you'll really be talking!

Enjoy,
Pete