Focal Diablo Utopia with stands

Vangelis

Focal Diablo Utopia with stands
« on: 28 Jul 2014, 05:17 pm »
The sale of these Diablos and stands has absolutely nothing to do with their  performance, in fact these 11 month old pair sound fabulous.   I’m selling the speakers (scaling back on my HiFi to finance several other events.
I have to say, these are hard to part with. The finish quality is world class, shockingly good sound. What you get with the Diablo is a big slice of the larger Utopias III with out a second mortgage. Same tweeter, bass/mid range driver and level of parts and surprisingly, a really big bass energy. They look and sound amazing with a big relaxed swing that my musician brother calls perfect tone. With the Diablos, you can pretty much check every  box that  audiophiles require in a world class speaker.

Regarding the photographs, the cloudy appearance of the stand bases is simply the peal off factory plastic wraps that has not yet been removed. These are priced very fair and are in “just out of the box” factory condition aside from the where the metal stands and spikes are required to install on the bottoms of speakers and stands, ie; they were simply removed from their boxes positioned on the stands and with micro Fiber towels then attached to the stands. I kept the plastic on the stands so I could slide them around to find the best position before spiking without EVER touching the cabinets, I am over the top careful with how I handle my Hi Fi components.  I always conservatively rate what I sell hence my 8-10 rating, (I do have 15 yrs of well earned feed back on an another popular site).   These look great and you may not even find a pair in better condition, even new. They spent the last 11 months in a smoke, pet and wife free man cave. I purchased these Diablos new from an authorized Focal seller.  At this time I am reluctant to ship unless you’re willing to take responsibility of all freight details. I live in Northern Michigan but I would be willing to drive up to Lower Michigan to meet up with a Midwest buyer. All original factory accessories and boxes are included. Please do your homework before making inquires.  The Diablos seldom come up for sale so this is a good opportunity.  I’m pretty firm on the price $7995. So lowball offers will not get a reply.  I will accept a money order at my digression, add 3% fo Pay Pal.  Contact 407-312-2176 Dave with any questions. 

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2014, 07:07 pm by Vangelis »

Phil A

Re: Focal Diablo Utopia with stands
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2014, 06:05 pm »
I’m pretty firm on the price so lowball offers will not get a reply. 

Did I miss the price?

mcgsxr

Re: Focal Diablo Utopia with stands
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2014, 09:40 pm »
Looks like he is asking 7995.  Good luck with the sale!