• Adelaide, South Australia
Re: Come visit us on Facebook
« Reply #20 on: 6 Jun 2012, 12:47 am »
I see two faces there  :lol:

But can you guess which one is mine?   :P

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #21 on: 6 Jun 2012, 03:07 am »
I only offer the same council I give any business that brings up Facebook, or anything like it either in the past or future:

1.  Read very carefully and understand completely, in plain language, the terms of the End User License Agreement, and the implications of it on your valuable and very difficult to defend intellectual property.

2.  Understand plainly and clearly that the terms of this agreement can and will change, arbitrarily, beyond your control or consent and occasionally knowledge, and all but invariably not in any way, shape, or form to your advantage - this business is out to create advantage for itself and its interests alone.

Have fun on Facebook!  :)

Danny Richie

« Reply #22 on: 6 Jun 2012, 05:01 pm »
Thanks for the warning Johathon.

I will likely just use FB for pictures and announcements of sales or new products. I don't share to much intellectual material anywhere.

As soon as time permits I will post some really interesting pictures showing some historical development of the company. 

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #23 on: 6 Jun 2012, 05:17 pm »
Danny:  excellent warning from Jonathan.  I only go to facebook every week or two just because my kids and grandkids post photos and funny stuff.

saisunil

« Reply #24 on: 6 Jun 2012, 07:38 pm »
I am not a FB fan but do check it once a week or so ... as that is how folks share pictures etc. these days ...

I think FB is an excellent tool for reaching out to the masses - the non-audiophile people ... to make them aware of good audio at affordable prices ...

People love free stuff on FB ... one way to get people's attention on FB is give something away for 500 likes or something like that ... it is worth trying to attention of new people - as those folks are not show goers or troll audio forums ...

Good decision

skeeter99

« Reply #25 on: 7 Jun 2012, 12:25 am »
I am not a FB fan but do check it once a week or so ... as that is how folks share pictures etc. these days ...

I think FB is an excellent tool for reaching out to the masses - the non-audiophile people ... to make them aware of good audio at affordable prices ...

People love free stuff on FB ... one way to get people's attention on FB is give something away for 500 likes or something like that ... it is worth trying to attention of new people - as those folks are not show goers or troll audio forums ...

Good decision

It's also a great way to market to audiophiles who aren't into forums. I know it sounds strange but I would bet there's probably droves of audiophiles who only go online to look at what's up with their friends. They see their friend liking some cool speakers made by GR RESEARCH, a company they've never heard of, they go to investigate and bam, a potential new customer. Its an extremely viable option. Check out the Klipsch page, they're huge into social media and show off their history and run Facebook only specials that reaches a different audience. They don't neglect their other audiences, they have their own forum, but Facebook reaches a different and potentially untapped audience that may have never considered their products before. Just my 2 cents :-)

Scott

cujobob

« Reply #26 on: 7 Jun 2012, 12:44 am »
JHaudio seems to have done well on there, I think it's a nice way to interact and get people to go from Facebook to forum because the pictures piqued their interest.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #27 on: 7 Jun 2012, 01:06 am »
Hmmm... Maybe a Facebook speaker tour to get things kicked off.  Since the N2X and N1X are on tour, mentioning them on their might spread the interest.

Danny Richie

« Reply #28 on: 14 Jun 2012, 07:58 pm »
Hey Guys, send me your build pics and I'll post them on my Facebook page.

Send to: info@gr-research.com

Danny Richie

« Reply #29 on: 26 Jun 2012, 03:30 am »
I posted a few more pics tonight.

Rclark

« Reply #30 on: 26 Jun 2012, 06:23 am »
I have build pics of the Insignia Mod *shrug*. Want those? Or is that product even available now? I heard BB doesn't make em anymore but I might be wrong.

Danny Richie

« Reply #31 on: 4 Jul 2012, 05:57 pm »
I posted some V-1, V-2 and Super-V pics today. Guys please keep sending me pics and I'll post them. Speaking of Guy, there are a couple of pics of Guy in Vietnam with his V-Series creations.

Danny Richie

« Reply #32 on: 19 Jul 2012, 09:32 pm »
Today I added pics of the old Lucidity Series speakers. Those were the Criterion and Diluceo models.

If you guys will send me pics of your speakers I will get them posted in the appropriate folder. 

mrhyfy

« Reply #33 on: 19 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm »
I'll bet they sound fantastic!!! where's the piano black?? :o