Sold: Marantz NA8005 Network Audio Player/DAC

roboss38

Sold: Marantz NA8005 Network Audio Player/DAC
« on: 25 Aug 2017, 03:00 pm »
I have for sale my Marantz NA8005 Network Audio Player/DAC. The unit has been used sparingly in a bedroom audio system. It played every file I threw at it, and played them beautifully. Cosmetically, the unit is a 9 out of 10.

A little blurb from the Marantz website:

With the Marantz NA8005 network audio player, you can connect to a world of music listening opportunities, including internet radio, SiriusXM™ subscription streaming music channels, and enjoy your favorite tracks from your iPod® and iPhone®, as well as connect to your DLNA PC or Mac computer. You can also connect an external USB drive or a network attached storage (NAS) device to the convenient front panel USB port, and even use the port to charge your portable device.

The wide source connectivity of the NA8005 includes connection to an external digital audio source, such as a CD player, and when connected to your home network via the RJ-45 LAN port, you can stream tracks from your PC or Mac. The NA8005 is also equipped with Apple AirPlay® which lets you stream your favorite tracks through your home network from your iPod touch®, iPhone and iPad®. A wide range of digital audio file formats are supported, including FLAC (up to 192 kHz) and ALAC (up to 96 kHz) lossless audio files, as well as stereo DSD audio files (2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz).

Price is $450 plus shipping. Unit will be shipped FedEx or UPS Ground. Payment via Paypal.
« Last Edit: 5 Sep 2017, 08:13 pm by roboss38 »

roboss38

Re: FS: Marantz NA8005 Network Audio Player/DAC
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2017, 04:59 pm »
If forgot to mention, I have perfect feedback on Audiogon (roboss38) and Steve Hoffman forums (roboss38).