SongTowers and SongCenter for sale - SOLD

harley52

Re: SongTowers and SongCenter for sale
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2015, 04:31 pm »
 Jim, I didn't take into account the demand for the speakers and they aren't popping up every other day for sale. My bad.

Audiocrazy, I was going by the price for only the floorstanders. Agree with you that the pkg. deal you're offering is well, a good deal.

I, don't buy any gear at b&m at retail. Been several years since I paid full price. I go after used and refurbed gear and I've never had a premature failure from either source. Now, that I said that I'm probably setting myself up for a piece of gear to just all of sudden crap out.  :duh: I'm waiting on a used pr. of VSA  Vr33's that suit my cosmetics department. If I have to I'll just a new pr. of the VR22's. I did see that VSA has lowered the price of the VR33's back down to $3750 from $4500, but I'd really rather not have to spend $3750 for speakers. I just don't want to put that much into speakers or any other gear. Sorry for being long winded. The QWT's that were for sale with the candy apple red really got my attention. Then I saw they were sold. :cry: :cry:

audiocrazy

« Reply #21 on: 27 May 2015, 04:46 pm »
Jim, I didn't take into account the demand for the speakers and they aren't popping up every other day for sale. My bad.

Audiocrazy, I was going by the price for only the floorstanders. Agree with you that the pkg. deal you're offering is well, a good deal.
Understood.

The QWT's that were for sale with the candy apple red really got my attention. Then I saw they were sold. :cry: :cry:

Ask Jim if he can refinish them in "candy apple red" if that's what you are after and u can be happy again. :P

novisnick

« Reply #22 on: 29 May 2015, 06:39 am »
Would you be able to get me a shipping estimate?
Salk system.

Thanks.  :D

djoel

« Reply #23 on: 31 May 2015, 01:52 am »
Hey Nick, are you looking for another set of Salk  :thumb:,  Oops you have Paradigm?

Man if I had the space these would be in my Bedroom  :icon_twisted:

Dan

novisnick

« Reply #24 on: 31 May 2015, 02:48 am »
I have room and im looking for a different sound at a price I can swing.
Ive never had the pleasure of hearing these. Im waiting a response from the owner.
Need them shipped to 71360.

You've hear these I assume Dan? :D

djoel

« Reply #25 on: 31 May 2015, 02:58 am »
I have a co-worker so has a set of LCR of the higher price Salks, and I was mighty impress listening to music and later watched War of the World  :inlove:

Did both movies and music very well!

Dan

harley52

« Reply #26 on: 31 May 2015, 11:01 am »
 Hi Audiocrazy,
The price of the paint probably would be apprx. 60%-70& of your asking price. Making them way more money than they're worth to me.

Phil A

« Reply #27 on: 31 May 2015, 01:34 pm »
With used speakers, there is always the issue of availability as well as finish.  I've seen a couple of pairs of Salk that if they were local (a few of the sellers wouldn't ship) or within a few hundred miles I likely would have jumped on.  It's much the same about buying a resale home vs. a new one.  It comes with whatever colors the walls are or kitchen cabinets and is usually priced lower than comparable new houses.

audiocrazy

« Reply #28 on: 31 May 2015, 10:30 pm »
Hi Audiocrazy,
The price of the paint probably would be apprx. 60%-70& of your asking price. Making them way more money than they're worth to me.
Did you ask Jim how much would it cost to refinish them? Where are you getting this numbers from?

audiocrazy

« Reply #29 on: 31 May 2015, 10:32 pm »
I have room and im looking for a different sound at a price I can swing.
Ive never had the pleasure of hearing these. Im waiting a response from the owner.
Need them shipped to 71360.

You've hear these I assume Dan? :D
PMed you the shipping estimate.

audiocrazy

« Reply #30 on: 3 Jun 2015, 06:27 pm »
Prices updated.
Also I'll split the shipping (CONUS only) if you buy the whole package. If you are planning to re-veneer it with Jim I'll pay the shipping to Jim workshop.

audiocrazy

« Reply #31 on: 9 Jun 2015, 11:39 pm »
Got an offer for Center Speaker. Anybody interested in buying the whole set before I breakup the set?
Last offer I'll pay the shipping upto $175 (CONUS only)

arthurac

« Reply #32 on: 10 Jun 2015, 06:26 pm »
I'm interested in the whole set - I've been emailing Jim back and forth on the options for a slight color adjustment.

audiocrazy

« Reply #33 on: 11 Jun 2015, 03:23 am »
I'm interested in the whole set - I've been emailing Jim back and forth on the options for a slight color adjustment.
PM sent. As stated if you plan to re-veneer it with Jim i'll pay for shipping to Jim.
Please let me know what you decide so that I can plan accordingly.
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2015, 04:37 am by audiocrazy »

arthurac

« Reply #34 on: 12 Jun 2015, 12:09 am »
PM responded to. 

Davidz

« Reply #35 on: 12 Jun 2015, 10:51 am »
If this set is still available, I would like to purchase the whole lot.  Call David 804.363.0187 or email david.z@vibralign.com.

Davidz

« Reply #36 on: 12 Jun 2015, 04:08 pm »
I am Very interested in buying the whole lot just as they are. 

audiocrazy

« Reply #37 on: 16 Jun 2015, 03:12 pm »
SOLD