Excellent Service

a1p1

Excellent Service
« on: 24 Jun 2010, 12:55 am »
Wanted to say thank you to Dusty for his excellent customer service.  My VHP-2 was not working properly, so I contacted Dusty who had me ship it to him.  Keep in mind, I purchased it used, and it was definitely out of the warranty period.  He fixed at no charge and shipped it back to me at no cost.  It's back and working great.  Thanks again!

AP

CSI

Re: Excellent Service
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm »
Wanted to say thank you to Dusty for his excellent customer service.  My VHP-2 was not working properly, so I contacted Dusty who had me ship it to him.  Keep in mind, I purchased it used, and it was definitely out of the warranty period.  He fixed at no charge and shipped it back to me at no cost.  It's back and working great.  Thanks again!

AP

I would like to second that. I've owned (and still own) a number of CIA products over the years. I have had very few problems or issues with them but, when I have, I've found Dusty's customer service to be second to none. Like Vinnie Rossi at Red Wine Audio, Dusty seems to be one of those guys who will go out of his way to take care of a customer as long as the complaint is legitimate. This, along with superb products, may be why both of these gentlemen survive and prosper in these difficult times.