GR-Av/1

uolnad

GR-Av/1
« on: 7 Apr 2018, 05:33 pm »
Pair of GR-research AV-1's with all the upgrades.plus cross bracing and laminate  sides. Add with pictures can be seen on craigslist in Salem,Oregon,comes with wire and stands. Look under audiophile or GR- Research headings under electronics for sale .Thanks for looking

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Re: GR-Av/1
« Reply #1 on: 8 Apr 2018, 02:26 am »
You might want to post this in the trading post section here on AC. Include price and pics.

uolnad

placing an add
« Reply #2 on: 8 Apr 2018, 09:41 pm »
Seems like I am not the only one who finds it difficult to post a for sale add. Any help appreciated.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 9 Apr 2018, 01:01 am »
To get it in the proper trading post section you can click this link: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=104.0  or to navigate there directly: you want to look to the upper left then click on "Circles". Scroll down close to the bottom of the page until you see "Trading Post". You can either click on "Trading Post" or click on the section in "Child Boards" that says "For Sale: Speakers and speaker stands". If you click on "Trading Post" you then need to click on the appropriate section for what you are selling, in this case it is "Speakers and speaker stands".

Read the rules then post your add in this section.

Mike

Phil A

Re: placing an add
« Reply #4 on: 9 Apr 2018, 01:06 am »
Seems like I am not the only one who finds it difficult to post a for sale add. Any help appreciated.

It is covered in your registration agreement - http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=registration-agreement

"Please note: Your account will for a short time be in an "introductory phase." During this time:

Your posts will not appear until approved.
You will not be able to send personal messages ("PMs").
You will not have access to the Trading Post (classified ads).
"

I believe you need three posts so just one more.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 9 Apr 2018, 01:28 am »
I missed that part, sorry

uolnad

« Reply #6 on: 9 Apr 2018, 10:31 pm »
Thanks but still no go with ad. Any way speakers are on craigslist,Salem,Oregon under speakers and gr-research in electronics.$375.00

Captainhemo

« Reply #7 on: 10 Apr 2018, 09:11 pm »
Actually, thought you  needed  3  before you could  post in the tp but maybe it's 5.    A couple more  and you'll be good,  post one in  "the starting block"  ,  sometimes that seems to  help   

jay

JakeJ

« Reply #8 on: 10 Apr 2018, 09:22 pm »

uolnad

« Reply #9 on: 11 Apr 2018, 07:37 pm »
Yes that  is it.