SHINDO APETITE Integrated amp SOLD

Markwatkiss

SHINDO APETITE Integrated amp SOLD
« on: 13 Oct 2015, 03:02 pm »
For your consideration a SHINDO APETITE 6V6 Integrated amplifier hand crafted in Japan by some of the best audio engineers on the planet.
The APETITE, a push-pull configuration is rated at 15 wpc Class A power.Features include auto bias,3 line level inputs,NOS tubes,and 8 ohm speaker outputs.The APETITE is a limited production Integrated that was designed by Ken Shindo.Originally acquired from Pitch Perfect Audio the amp has been used with only the highest caliber of ancillary equipment in a dedicated non smoking music room.It is in pristine cosmetic and sonic condition.
Rare and highly valued NOS tubes are utilized to import unique sonic flavors.Each tube is designed for extreme longevity,40 to 50,000 hours is not uncommon.Tube complement consists of a  quad of 6V6 power tubes and a quad of 6aL3 input tubes.The tube cage can be removed in seconds to allow access to the tube complement.There is no benefit to using an expensive after market pc the factory cable is top tier.
Sonically I have not heard anything that approaches the level of sound quality of the APETITE.It is astonishingly pure and presents the music in the fullest of detail and resolution with a sonic coherency that is seldom achieved.
You will not be disappointed.

Offered at a very attractive price of $2995 plus shipping from 49783.The amp is packaged in its' original factory box and comes with manual,pc,and pedigree.I'm also including a custom made amp stand.I will accept Paypal,a certified bank draft,US postal MO.Shipping will be within 24 hours of payment.I would invite you to check out my auduigon feedback under my name.Thanx for looking and "Bon Apetite"

« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2015, 03:39 am by Markwatkiss »

fado

Re: SHINDO APETITE Integrated amp
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2015, 04:31 pm »
Please send serial number.
Thank You

Markwatkiss

« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2015, 03:55 pm »
PM sent October 29th

Markwatkiss