PCM to DSD conversion in JRiver

slefley

PCM to DSD conversion in JRiver
« on: 30 Apr 2015, 01:48 am »
I've converted several PCM files to DSD using JRiver v20 and the results are very good.  I have two questions though.

1) Is there a way to convert several files at the same time?  So far I've only figured out how to do one file at a time which is a real pain
2) I converted a few files to double DSD but they do not show up in JRiver.  Single DSD shows up fine.  Is there a setting that I'm missing?

Thanks

Phil A

Re: PCM to DSD conversion in JRiver
« Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2015, 01:57 am »
Don't know but there is also this - http://samplerateconverter.com/

srb

« Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2015, 02:16 am »
1) Is there a way to convert several files at the same time?  So far I've only figured out how to do one file at a time which is a real pain
2) I converted a few files to double DSD but they do not show up in JRiver.  Single DSD shows up fine.  Is there a setting that I'm missing?

1)  Select multiple files FIRST (either a range with Shift key, assorted files with Ctrl key or Select All in a playlist folder), THEN invoke the Convert Format library tool.

2)  If you are converting them to the same directory as the original files, and the folder is one that is being monitored by JRiver you should see them.  If your exporting to a different folder that JRMC is not monitoring then you will have to manually add them.  (Works fine for me).

Steve

Brad

« Reply #3 on: 30 Apr 2015, 02:29 am »
Didn't know this option was there....giving it a try now. 8)
Thanks!