6moons Cherry jr Announcement

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Re: 6moons Cherry jr Announcement
« Reply #40 on: 28 Apr 2010, 03:12 am »
Nice reply, thanks. Though I never have had the issues you speak of with my tube amps other than heat in the summertime. And if my electric bill is $50 or $150 I really don't care (I enjoy music that much). I was only looking for an amp to use in the summertime due to the heat or for my second system??
But since I can't get Tommy to respond to my inquiries, I think my search will go into a different direction. But I do appreciate your's and Mike's insight. Thanks again guys.

Gary

Gary,

I sent two emails today and a private message on AC.  We try to respond in less than a day on average, but it depends on what's going on.  Sorry, but this past weekend was "family time" for me.  Thanks again for your interest, and hope you decide to try one of our amps.

-Tommy

jzexport

« Reply #41 on: 28 Apr 2010, 09:32 am »
Gary,

I sent two emails today and a private message on AC.  We try to respond in less than a day on average, but it depends on what's going on.  Sorry, but this past weekend was "family time" for me.  Thanks again for your interest, and hope you decide to try one of our amps.

-Tommy

When I urged you on in responding to Gary, I should have figured your downtime was short and family related. You and your family certainly deserve it. I just want to see you succeed and know that it's not always easy keeping everything in balance. Glad you could do that. Keep up the good work.

DARTH AUDIO

« Reply #42 on: 28 Apr 2010, 10:49 am »
Gary,

-Tommy
Tommy, thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated. Family time is important. I'm hoping to do something next week.

Thanks,

Gary

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #43 on: 29 Apr 2010, 04:08 am »
Tommy, thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated. Family time is important. I'm hoping to do something next week.

Thanks,

Gary

Thanks again for your posts and understanding.