Sim audio P5 for sale - price reduced.

Austin08

Sim audio P5 for sale - price reduced.
« on: 27 May 2015, 01:21 am »
Hello all,

I have a Sim Audio P5 in very good condition for sale. This preamp need no introduction. I bough it used about 6 months ago from Agon. Beside functioning perfectly, the cosmetic could not be any better for the age. Front faceplate has no marks, dings or discoloration. The top chassises even though look perfect to me but there still a bit of wear and tear for its age. Nothing major but you have to look really close and find fault to notice these imperfection. Therefore, I could say it would be saved to rate 7/10 for the age. It took me by a big suprise to pay big buck for an ARC DSPre to marely better the P5 and I chosed the ARC not because it is better than the P5 but because the new ARC mates better with my ARC DS450.

I have original box, manual and remote. I would prefer local pick up but it could be ship at buyer expense. My asking price is $1350 obo. Paypal please ad 3%. Thanks for looking at my ad.

PS: (I also have a mint W4S DAC2 DSD SE and though about selling it too. Pm me a message if you are interest in both or either unit)

« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2015, 05:29 am by Austin08 »

Austin08

Re: Sim audio P5 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2015, 10:57 pm »
Bump...

Austin08

Re: Sim audio P5 for sale
« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2015, 05:27 am »
 Price reduced. $1350