Best Sound at RMAF '14 - UberBUSS at work!

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
Best Sound at RMAF '14 - UberBUSS at work!
« on: 11 Nov 2014, 05:03 pm »
Even though it was not mentioned, the P.I. Audio Group UberBUSS was at work again at RMAF!!!

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/rmaf2014/rmaf2014_border_patrol_volti_audio.htm

Below, is the RMAF summary of the best sounding rooms...

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/rmaf2014/rmaf2014_overview.htm

Credit is given to the Triode Wire Labs cable loom for putting the system over the top as follows -

"Which brings us to the cables and the one big difference from last year. The entire loom, from wall socket to speaker terminals was supplied by Triode Wire Labs, the most expensive pair of cables being the speaker wires at a mighty $599 the pair. With power cords starting at $349 each and interconnects costing the same, these are almost indecently affordable cables, at least in audiophile terms. Yet knowing just how critical coherent cabling across a system can be, I’m not surprised to hear Greg Roberts of Volti crediting them with the lift in performance."

Credit must also be given also to Dave E. and his phenomenal UberBUSS, which all components were plugged into... There was great SYNERGY in that room!!!

All I know, is that the recent best sounding rooms at Capital AudioFest (CAF), AXPONA-Chicago, T.H.E. Show-Newport, New York Audio Show (NYAS) and now at RMAF, featured P.I. Audio UberBUSSes!!!

Kudos, Dave!!!

Cheers,
Pete

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: Best Sound at RMAF '14 - UberBUSS at work!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2014, 05:17 pm »
Yep! Roger that... One of my best purchases to date.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2014, 09:29 pm »
Thanks, Pete & Paul.  I try hard to put out a great product. 

It is pretty interesting and rewarding to me to see how many BUSSes are in use at shows - even unannounced.

Brad

« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2014, 09:49 pm »
And Dave probably left BUSSes at the rooms that didn't already have them......

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 12 Nov 2014, 12:56 am »
And Dave probably left BUSSes at the rooms that didn't already have them......
Wish I had.  We were in Colorado for a totally different reason than RMAF.  I was happy to get a few hours there and see some good friends.  Ran out of time....

Alas.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2014, 04:15 pm »
   Thanks to the multiple Ubers that we use at the shows our systems have never sounded better.  Good power equates to good sound end of story.

charles

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2014, 06:23 pm »
By the gods, this looks like an UberBUSS lovefest to me.

I love mine! I'm taking my UberBUSS to the first (un)official Oregon Willamette Valley Audio Fest (OWVAF???) being held tomorrow at AC member aldcol's home. Get ready for scary pics of desperate Oregon based audiophiles invading a small town.  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Ern Dog

« Reply #7 on: 22 Nov 2014, 01:09 am »
By the gods, this looks like an UberBUSS lovefest to me.

I love mine! I'm taking my UberBUSS to the first (un)official Oregon Willamette Valley Audio Fest (OWVAF???) being held tomorrow at AC member aldcol's home. Get ready for scary pics of desperate Oregon based audiophiles invading a small town.  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

I'm really looking forward to hearing your Uber.  I've been wanting to hear one for a long time now. 

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #8 on: 22 Nov 2014, 01:33 am »
Erndog,

I'm afraid I have horrible news for you......the UberBUSS is deathly silent. There's nothing to hear.  :icon_twisted:  :tempted: :eyebrows: :rotflmao:

Ern Dog

« Reply #9 on: 22 Nov 2014, 04:36 am »
 :lol:  :thumb:
See ya tomorrow.