Welcome to AMR/iFi circle!

Pez

Welcome to AMR/iFi circle!
« on: 22 Jan 2017, 01:54 am »
Audiocircle!  :rock: :guitar: :drums: :violin: :drums: :hyper: :dance:

It is very exciting for myself and the entire iFi team to have an active forum to interface with you. We are looking forward to have a lot of fun here, we also want to take this opportunity to make sure we're all on the same page about posts. First and foremost: kindness matters! We will always strive to meet and exceed our customers expectations and we know the best way of achieving that is through mutual respect. We LOVE reviews! Open honest and fair. We invite opinions of all sorts and in that we hope for those opinions to be shared in a respectful manner. We encourage discourse and welcome comparison as long as it doesn't come in the form of product bashing (either our industry friends or our own). Finally, please respect the rules already in place at Audiocircle!

Thank you,
Pez
The iFi guy

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Welcome to AMR/iFi circle!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2017, 02:02 am »
 :rock:   Good to see you 'back' Pez.  :thumb:  So, you're now "The dispenser of truth", and "The iFi guy" . Two hats, which I'm sure you will wear most ably. Will look forward to learning more on the iFi offerings.  8)

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2017, 05:05 am »
Yep - great to see another quality sponsor

Zero

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jan 2017, 05:13 am »
This is long overdo.  Lookin' forward to the future! 

mcgsxr

« Reply #4 on: 22 Jan 2017, 03:12 pm »
Congrats on the circle.  Great to see another manufacturer here.

Looking forward to reading about folks experiences with the gear, and sharing my own.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2017, 09:54 pm »
Sweet.  :thumb:

PeteG

« Reply #6 on: 22 Jan 2017, 11:22 pm »
Congrats on a new sponsor/manufacturer, it will be nice to have a place to ask questions about iFi Audio, because they have so many products including accessories/power products.

Pez

« Reply #7 on: 23 Jan 2017, 08:48 pm »
Thank you all so much. We are excited to be here. We have quite a few things coming down the pipeline a few of which are literally one of a kind type products. Stay tuned!  :thumb:

roscoeiii

« Reply #8 on: 23 Jan 2017, 11:12 pm »
And stay tuned for my thoughts on that iPhono 2! Super exciting product!!!

Pez

« Reply #9 on: 24 Jan 2017, 01:11 am »
And stay tuned for my thoughts on that iPhono 2! Super exciting product!!!

Can't wait!  :green:

YashN

« Reply #10 on: 24 Jan 2017, 03:55 am »
Great news.

rodge827

« Reply #11 on: 24 Jan 2017, 04:39 am »
Had the original iPhono and thought it was fantastic! I'm sure the iPhono 2 is a step up! :thumb:

Pez

« Reply #12 on: 25 Jan 2017, 09:45 pm »
Had the original iPhono and thought it was fantastic! I'm sure the iPhono 2 is a step up! :thumb:

big time! Getting a lot of requests for this one. Perhaps a tour is warranted... hmmm.  :green:

Nick77

« Reply #13 on: 28 Jan 2017, 11:56 am »
big time! Getting a lot of requests for this one. Perhaps a tour is warranted... hmmm.  :green:

Sign me up!  :green:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #14 on: 28 Jan 2017, 01:02 pm »
Any interest in accommodating the in-room arena?  Thinking of remote control for old/lazy farts like me.

underdog64

« Reply #15 on: 28 Jan 2017, 01:24 pm »
On the other Itube 2 thread JLM asked a question that was never answered-does the ITube mrk 2 do away with the "digital antidote" technology that the mrk 1 had? (The website description of the mrk 2 makes no mention of this) .If the  mark 2 did away with it-why?

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #16 on: 13 Feb 2017, 09:14 pm »
Just found your circle, neat. I've had the micro iDSD since it first came out. Doesn't always play well with the iUSB Power but other than that a nice little DAC. I use it in my desktop system (its a stay at home DAC).

Now, about this Black version ....

Mike

Pez

« Reply #17 on: 14 Feb 2017, 04:38 pm »
Just found your circle, neat. I've had the micro iDSD since it first came out. Doesn't always play well with the iUSB Power but other than that a nice little DAC. I use it in my desktop system (its a stay at home DAC).

Now, about this Black version ....

Mike

Welcome aboard Mike! Yep Micro iDSD is one of our most proud pieces. For me personally I use my iDSD to do chores and such around the house. It's funny how excellent sound quality can make work seem like fun!  If you are having issues with the iUSB power playing nice please feel free to contact us and we'll be more than happy to lend a hand. http://support.ifi-audio.com