Owners Audition list.

jupiterboy

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #340 on: 19 Jun 2014, 07:25 pm »
Buffalo/Pittsburg/Toronto

I am in Buffalo, and would very much appreciate a few minutes listening to some regualr SongTowers. I would probably get the cap upgrade, but no ribbon tweeter. Cheers.

benguin

« Reply #341 on: 10 Jul 2014, 01:18 pm »
Bloomington, IL

Soundscape 8, SS C7 Center, SoundSurrounds, wall mount WOW1s, 2 Salk/Rythmik 15" subs all in tineo veneer

Powered through AVA 600r, ATI2007 and Denon 4311 prepro.

Finally got the room mostly complete, still working on some final adjustments, acoustic analysis and treatments are next up.

Please PM for more info.

Thanks!
  Ben
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2015, 07:47 pm by benguin »

grantc79

« Reply #342 on: 27 Jul 2014, 01:41 am »
Hello - looking to hear some salks in the New Orleans area around Easter weekend. If anyone can make this happen for a hopefully soon-to-be owner, it would be much appreciated. Taking a very hard look at supercharged songtowers.

KS

A bit late for Easter but I am just north of New Orleans with HT3's HTC and Salk 15 inch sub.

If you are still looking these will actually be on the market for sale as I'm moving.

Unknown

« Reply #343 on: 21 Aug 2014, 07:58 pm »
My ST-RT's in Medium stained Cherry can be heard if your about 1/2 an hour North of Toronto, Ontario.  Their powered by a 100 watt Rotel RX-1052 Receiver
New member here.  Had never heard of this website until I saw it referenced on the Salk Sound website.
(I've been on avsforum under "-Axle-", just in case I come off as odd with a low post count)

Gord_Toronto, are you still around?  I registered to be able to respond to your post.  I tried clicking your name to see if you were still active but I don't have that privilege yet (on account of being new).  I'm in Pickering and if you're still around you may be close enough for me to drive out to (if you're up for it).  I could also offer to bring up some of my equipment if you were curious or wanted to do an  A/B comparison to make it more worth your while.

I'm looking to buy a pair of STs with RAAL tweeter and a matching center channel, but I'm weary having to spend that much on word of mouth alone.  If there's anyone else near or in the GTA (Toronto) area, I'd love to hear from you too.

ckullmann1

« Reply #344 on: 5 Sep 2014, 03:54 pm »
Does anyone have SCST's or Veracity STs in the Philadelphia area that would be willing to let me hear them?  I'm interesting in hearing the Raal and seeing how they compare to the Standard STs.  I know someone else was looking to audition Salks in the Philly area, but I didn't see any responses.  Thank you!  Chas

Austin08

« Reply #345 on: 5 Sep 2014, 04:34 pm »
Does anyone have SCST's or Veracity STs in the Philadelphia area that would be willing to let me hear them?  I'm interesting in hearing the Raal and seeing how they compare to the Standard STs.  I know someone else was looking to audition Salks in the Philly area, but I didn't see any responses.  Thank you!  Chas

I don't have SCST or Veracity ST but I have SS8. So if you interest in a demo, let me know.

sfox7076

« Reply #346 on: 7 Nov 2014, 04:12 am »
Exotica IIIs live in Brooklyn.

Beatlebum

« Reply #347 on: 7 Nov 2014, 03:40 pm »
SS8's in NW Indiana powered by Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 in an analog based system.

teetee

« Reply #348 on: 7 Nov 2014, 03:55 pm »
HT2-TL in Brooklyn

front242

« Reply #349 on: 17 Nov 2014, 06:08 pm »
Salk Silks with upgraded Mundorf silver/oil caps in the Berkeley/Oakland, CA area. 

Driven by McIntosh MC275.

-John

ltkije

« Reply #350 on: 18 Nov 2014, 08:27 pm »
Golden, CO.
Veracity ST
Rogue Cronus Magnum
PS Audio PWD II
Mac Mini

allvinyl

« Reply #351 on: 19 Nov 2014, 06:14 pm »
SS8's in NW Indiana powered by Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 in an analog based system.

I will be in NW IN (Valpo) between Xmas and New Years for a week.  Would it be possible to come by for an audition?

John

joegator81

« Reply #352 on: 29 Nov 2014, 11:48 pm »
Not sure if I ever added myself to this list but...

Port St. Lucie FL, about 45 minutes north of palm beach.

Salk Songtowers, songcenter, and songsurrounds.

Emerald Physics 100.2SE

Belles 22a

Clearaudio Concept w/ MC

Halide DAC

Oppo BDP 83

neep

« Reply #353 on: 6 Dec 2014, 07:29 am »
Would love to hear some Songtowers as I'm looking to pull the trigger on a pair of floor standers in the next few weeks. I'm in San Diego, CA. Thanks!

whitelightnin

« Reply #354 on: 17 Dec 2014, 07:52 pm »
It's official! I am a proud SongTower owner as of yesterday and I'm open to have anyone in the Boone NC area to audition. It would be my pleasure!

Standard ST
Peachtree Nova Pre/ 220 Amp
Oppo BDP103

Can reach me here in PM.

Thanks!

Can't PM yet.  I an in Marion, NC, not too far away.  Arn't these for sale?  Would love to audition and am in the market. Phone eight28-six five2-81two8 for Larry.

kingpin31

« Reply #355 on: 28 Dec 2014, 04:18 pm »
I'm in the Toulouse area, in France.  I own standard Veracity ST speakers and various McIntosh amplifiers and preamps (tubes and transistors).  You can send me a PM for a listening session and my set-up details.

schubert

• I'm the one on the right
« Reply #356 on: 24 Sep 2015, 03:55 pm »
Seems as though there's two of these threads, so I'll post in both.  I'm looking to audition song towers or song birds somewhere near Philadelphia.  Is there any one within about 2 hrs drive?

Bill310

Thank you re:Owners Audition list.
« Reply #357 on: 26 Oct 2015, 05:56 am »
Update

I am getting a chance to listen to Alexdad54's Song Towers this weekend.

Bill 310 asked
I would like to audition some Song Towers in or around Vancouver, BC
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2015, 02:04 am by Bill310 »

Brettio

« Reply #358 on: 6 Jun 2019, 12:15 pm »
With the massive influx of new residents to the Boise, ID area I hope at least someone will bring a pair of Salk’s that they’ll offer to audition.  I’m in Eagle and I’d love to hear a pair.

Brett

nyc_paramedic

« Reply #359 on: 26 Jan 2021, 12:58 am »
I'm in the NYC area and would like to hear a pair of Song 3 Beat or Song 3A.

I can bring a Ayre QB-9 DSD if you want to hear it.

Would be very much appreciated.

Nick