SOLD: AYRE AX-7e Silver *Factory Fresh* REDUCED

Flac2Dac

SOLD: AYRE AX-7e Silver *Factory Fresh* REDUCED
« on: 27 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm »
$1850$1750/obo

I'll keep it short and sweet, as a) this amp should need no introduction and b) there is plenty of info to be had, if you so desire.

I find Ayre to be FANTASTIC kit. After trying a K-5xe MP pre-amp, and just having my socks knocked off; I decided to try the AX-7 (not 'e' yet) IA. Again...another winner. So much so, that I promptly sent it to Ayre...to have it upgraded, to the latest and greatest evolution version.

See my feedback (especially at Audiogon); I'm a guy that buy and tries, a LOT of gear. I'd love to crack this open, and hear it again; see just how much better, the evolution modification adds...to what was already a killer piece. But I've decided better to sell, with the Ayre seal intact.

I hate to...because it's such a good piece. But I have a lot of good pieces, and just no place to put them all. While at Ayre, I asked them to give it a good once-over on the test bench (since I was the second owner); and Michael Wiedmaier's service is exemplary!

So...while conservatively rating (which I am want to do) this an 8/10, for age and ownership; as stated...it is factory (re-)fresh, and ready to be unboxed by its new owner.

If you have any questions; drop me a line. Normal, normal; buyer pays actual s&h, and adds 3% for PayPal, unless we agree to something otherwise beforehand.

**Stock photo...of course; because the unit is boxed and I don't want to break the Ayre seal to photograph it.**

« Last Edit: 5 Oct 2015, 11:41 pm by Flac2Dac »

RDavidson

Flac2Dac

Re: FS: AYRE AX-7e Silver *Factory Fresh*
« Reply #2 on: 28 Aug 2015, 12:35 pm »
Ooops  :oops: Damn middle-age memory.

It won't let me delete the previous ad.

RDavidson

Re: FS: AYRE AX-7e Silver *Factory Fresh*
« Reply #3 on: 28 Aug 2015, 05:07 pm »
Well, only admin can fully delete posts like this, I believe.
Only thing you can do is delete the contents, and put "PLEASE DELETE" or something like that in the topic line.

Flac2Dac

Re: FS: AYRE AX-7e Silver *Factory Fresh* REDUCED
« Reply #4 on: 1 Sep 2015, 10:25 pm »
Reduced  :thumb: