First ever once in a decade Daedalus spring cleaning sale!

mresseguie

Re: First ever once in a decade Daedalus spring cleaning sale!
« Reply #40 on: 9 Jan 2018, 02:12 pm »
My apologies, Ashgar.

In reality, the Ulysses are not appropriate for my listening room(s). However, this doesn't prevent me from fantasizing over them.  :lol:

I think Barcelona is a great choice, too.

HiFidFan

« Reply #41 on: 11 Jan 2018, 02:24 am »
Yes the new owner jumped on these, very sweet deal. He is having the woofers and tweeters upgraded, very nice! :thumb:
Somebody is going to get a killer deal on the Ulysses, I'm surprised they are not gone already!

Darn, I missed these!  Congrats to the new owner!

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
« Reply #42 on: 11 Jan 2018, 04:09 am »
Darn, I missed these!  Congrats to the new owner!

The Muse are gone but the Ulysses are still up for grabs, very sweet deal for some lucky soul.. :thumb:

cheech

« Reply #43 on: 12 Jan 2018, 07:09 pm »
Lou, do the  demo Ulysses have 2 different color bottom panels or it just an aberration of the picture? Also, are these able to be modified with the lastest Dueland/Mundorf  resistors and caps you are using?

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
« Reply #44 on: 12 Jan 2018, 07:50 pm »
Lou, do the  demo Ulysses have 2 different color bottom panels or it just an aberration of the picture? Also, are these able to be modified with the lastest Dueland/Mundorf  resistors and caps you are using?

As the cherry aged on these the one panel darkened while the other did not, very odd and I am not sure if that was their placement in a home for a year where one received little light and the other a lot of light? If that is the case then if these are placed in a room with a lot of natural light the panels may end up closer in color? When in a system it is not a big deal but it does look odd when side by side.  We could look into routing out the panels and replacing them but that is a lot of work. The price on these does provide for doing that work.... 
Yes I will do that Duelund/Mundorf mod with out the install charge.
thanks,
lou