New XL2

bob_m

New XL2
« on: 5 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm »
Hey Mike,

Any news on the Sapphire XL2 speakers?  Have not read anything in a while?  Hope all is well,  Bob

Virgil

Re: New XL2
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2012, 05:25 pm »
I was wondering the same thing. There is a pic on the ACI page with a 2011 date at the bottom, a link with some contact info and pretty much that's all there is. No reviews or feedback on them.

Mike Dzurko

• Facilitator
Re: New XL2
« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2012, 03:40 pm »
Hello! I'm afraid I haven't been around this forum much in the last few months. I may have "retired" from audio, but seem to have picked up at least a couple hours extra a day at school.

MAG continues to build the Sapphire XL2 in Michigan . . . I am so happy that we're able to once again offer a "Made in America" Sapphire  :D

Part of my audio "retirement" is that I just don't have the time (or funds) to facilitate reviews. Since the Sapphire XL had nine professional reviews (all very positive) and dozens of owner reviews, I guess I don't feel the urgency to line up any more reviews right now. It's something I am thinking of spending a little time on this summer, we'll see.  I know I should also invest some time into improving the website, adding more pictures and showing more finishes. These are somethings I hope to find time for in the coming months.
« Last Edit: 17 Feb 2012, 02:24 pm by Mike Dzurko »