No longer for sale....Musical Fidelity X-10D Missing Link w/Pangea Power Supply

starkiller

Have a Musical Fidelity X-10D Missing Link with a separate Pangea Power Supply for sale.  Will also come with a spare set of tubes, Brimar 6DJ8's.  Shipped from 98327.

$175 Shipped CONUS which is a smoking deal :)

Reply to thread and PM me with interest...

« Last Edit: 1 Apr 2017, 02:16 am by starkiller »

starkiller

Re: Musical Fidelity X-10D Missing Link w/Pangea Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2017, 04:47 pm »
Taking offers :) and partial trades for some MFSL vinyl....
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2017, 06:04 pm by starkiller »

starkiller

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2017, 02:47 am »
Wow, no interest at all??  :cry:

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2017, 11:45 am »
Wow, no interest at all??  :cry:

You're not alone... lots of "viewing" here in general,  but not much transacting going on.   Hang in there.   I continue to post items here despite the low Post to sale ratio.   

I  Just thought I'd mention that the X-10d Paired with a passive attenuator ( aka Passive preamp)  works well. Quite a few "high end" preamps have a tube buffer stage. Currently SCHIIT offers a tube buffer stage in it's new preamps.

The Passive preamp / X-10d paring works out well.    I've also used one  with my Airport express when streaming from IOS / OS10X devices.   there's also the option of running the X-10d through a monitor loop so you can activate and deactivate it using the "monitor" feature on a preamp,  receiver or processor.   

It can be used with a variety of source devices aside from CD players or used creatively to enhance the sound  of a system in other ways ( some mentioned above).  There's  far less audio marketing voo-dioo in something like tube buffers in general  compared to some of the audio "tweaks" out there.

-  I ended up "collecting"  the entire X-Ponent series of components ( some pieces are harder to find than others),  I started with just an X-10d and still use one with a McIntosh Cd player.

Good luck with the sale.

starkiller

« Reply #4 on: 28 Mar 2017, 09:27 pm »
Thanks for the kind words!

Last bump though before the 'bay....

starkiller

Okie doke...the crickets have spoken...off to Ebay...