SOLD...Single Morrow SP3 speaker cable, 2.5 meter, Bananas * MINT *

iamjaymo

***SOLD***I have up for sale a like-new SINGLE run of Morrow SP3 speaker cable with end-to-end banana termination.  I realize a single run isn’t a complete solution so…you can obtain a new single run of 2.5 meter SP3 from Morrow for $167.40.  That would make the grand total for the pair $217.40.  A new pair of SP3s from Morrow would cost you $334.80 - I think my cable gives you a pretty good savings. 

The cable is in mint condition and doesn’t even have enough hours on it to be considered fully broken in.  The only reason for the sale is I have dismantled my second system making this wonderful cable available.

SP3s are very flexible and sound just fantastic - they are THE best speaker cable I have ever had in my system.  The SP3 is well reviewed by both professionals and users.  Part of Morrow's "Reference Series” the SP3 and has a high shelf build quality and sounds rich, dynamic and very transparent.

I have bought and sold many times on AC and have positive comments about the packing and shipping of my gear.

CONUS shipping only.

Paypal ONLY please.  Gift would be great :)
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2014, 01:00 am by iamjaymo »

iamjaymo