FS - Sony TTS-3000 Servo/Belt Drive Turntable - $400 (Cinci, OH)

Dieterle Tool

• I don't know what it is, but I wunt it.
I am offering up my DIY project table... I started with a good condition Sony TTS-3000 Servo Drive System that I bought on Ebay. Refurbished it, added new belt and built a constrained layer plinth from plywood and MDF particle board. The veneer is natural cherry. Veneer quality is only of amateur status... corners are not perfect but there are no scratches, dents or damage to speak of. The arm is original and operates freely, without issues. It has been disassembled, cleaned and adjusted, however, the lift mechanism has trouble staying up (I can get it to work but it's quirky). Comes with two additional arm boards, they are easily changed out.

The aluminum stand is included as well as the matching bottom shelf.

Shipping is out of the question (cash-n-carry). It is in plug-n-play condition, it can be auditioned before buying. I am moving out of state and trying to reduce the shipping load. As far as sound... it sounds better than my old Sansui but does not compete with my Basis. If I were to keep it, I would replace the arm. I believe the stock arm is the weak link.

Please feel free to ask questions. I have a lot of pics of the build process (and none of them are sideways). OK with offers or trades (as long as it's something small, like a cartridge or cables).

-Dieter

« Last Edit: 1 May 2017, 08:41 pm by Dieterle Tool »