SOLD: VPI 30th Anniversary Classic 1 Turntable w/JMW-10.5i and Soundsmith Zephyr

Scotlynn

Carefully maintained VPI 30th Anniversary Classic 1 Turntable with JMW-10.5i tonearm. No scratches or marks anywhere and functions beautifully with no issues. Table was used in dedicated, smoke free listening room. The table DOES NOT include the Denon 103R pictured and currently installed. See below for info on Soundsmith Zephyr.

From VPI's site:
The VPI “Classic Turntable” comes standard with the unipivot JMW-10.5i tonearm Special Edition in rigid mount mode. The “Classic Turntable” uses new VPI pure copper wire, a solid plinth with black oak or walnut finish (at no additional cost), a solid mounted AC synchronous motor, new cast aluminum platter, silent inverted bearing, and new isolation feet derived from the HR-X.

The sound of the “Classic Turntable” is fast, clean, wide open, with deep powerful bass, and unequaled in speed stability. The “Classic Turntable” gives any turntable made regardless of price a serious "run for the money." This completely new design has produced the simplest and one of the best sounding VPI tables to date.

Comes as priced with a Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge with around 150-200 hours on it. I bought this cartridge new and used it for about a year before switching to my wood body 103R. The Zephyr was made to match the VPI Classic and is a great combination.

$2700 OBO for TT and cartridge. I am willing to sell the turntable and cartridge separately and can send more pictures as requested. Please shoot me an email if interested. Buyer to pay shipping and, if using paypal, must cover paypal fees. I have all original boxes and packing materials for these items.

I am also listing separately the Eastern Electric Minimax Phono pre that I used with this table. Wonderful analog setup for any system!

« Last Edit: 4 May 2017, 06:43 pm by Scotlynn »