*SOLD* CR Electronic Design Woodham 2.0 WE 300b Integrated Amp SE 8w *SOLD*

rodge827

This is a very clean and great sounding single ended 8w 300b integrated amplifier made by CR Electronic Design in the UK. I'm the third owner since purchasing it from the second owner in June 2017. According to him the amp was part of an obsessive audio hoarder's collection and it had very little usage. He purchased it and never got around to completing his audio room when his child was born. It sat on a shelf for a couple of years and saw no use. I have about 600-700 hours on it, and has performed flawlessly on my 100db horns. I picked up some NOS 12au7 and 12ax7 Telefunken tubes from Andy Bauman at Vintage Tube Services in July, and they sound wonderful.  Selling with a pair of Sophia Electric Carbon Base 300b tubes. I don't have the original box or manual, but will provide a diagram for tube placement. Will be packed well and tubes shipped separately.  Selling since I just picked up a different more expensive amp, wish I could hang onto it but...

About the tubes:
                           I had applied Audio Magic Tube Black Out to the tubes and when wiping it off the lettering came with it. That said the tubes are
                           Telefunkens denoted by the diamond stamped in the glass on the bottom of each tube, and Sophia Electric Carbon 300b's.

7/10 - very conservative condition more like a solid 8 but I am the third owner so...   

Features:
Class A
0 Negative Feedback
Self Biasing
Ground Lift Switch
0 Gain and Standard Gain Switch - This coupled with the Main Input works well for using your own preamp if desired or if you have a high output             
                                                        source you can adjust to taste.
Main Input
Tape Loop

Specs:
Input Level    Line 1.2V
Output Level    8+8 Watts RMS
Response    20Hz-20KHz ±1dB
Distortion    <1.0%1W@1KHz
Noise    <600µV
Inputs    5 Line
Load Impedance    4 & 8 Ohms
Power Consumption    130 Watts
Line Voltage    115
Tube Lineup    Output 300B x 2
Pre-driver 12au7 x 2   12ax7 x 1
Dimensions    Unpacked 430x390x180mm

Retail was $5000.00

Asking $1600.00 OBO

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!     MAKE AN OFFER YA NEVER KNOW!

Paypal and Insured Fedex Shipping Included to Lower US

Cash, PayPal, Check (ship when clears)

Local Pickup at 08087 or I can deliver close range

No International Sales!

Text/Call 609-709-6792

email: rodge827@comcast.net or PM me here on AC

Contact Me For A Special AC Member Discount  :D

https://www.canadianhifi.com/products/cr-electronics-300b-integrated-demo

http://glowinthedarkaudio.com/cr300b.html
The amp is the exact one I'm selling. The issue mentioned in the above link was a temperamental 12ax7 tube, after about 20mins it would act up. Have had no issues with the Telefunkens.

More pics in my Gallery or can be provided on request.

« Last Edit: 2 Mar 2018, 04:19 am by rodge827 »

rodge827

*SOLD*
« Last Edit: 2 Mar 2018, 04:19 am by rodge827 »