The Boulevard Theater in VEGAS has found there AMP for its VIP GREEN ROOM

Boulevard Theater

Boulevard Theater is so Happy to announce that we are going to Use Digital Amplifier and there Cherry stereo amp to Power our Main VIP suite. It will be powering Magnepans 1.7 with a Benchmark HDR-1.  
I just unpacked the Cherry amp and if your not impressed with the construction You better be impressed with the weight of this thing.  My gosh its heavy.  It is heaver than you think it would be, I have looked at about 12 amps in a matter of 3 weeks and this is one of the best built amps that I have seen on the market.  In an era that every thing needs to be hidden in racks TV stands this bucks that trend.  This is Audio jewelry.  It brings back memories of when you had your equipment front and center.  This needs to be displayed with jewelry lights shinning on it I am proud to have it.  I can not wait to get this amp hooked up to the 1.7  I think it will be a perfect fit. The amp is replacing another high end digital amp I will let you know the difference.   To be continued.....

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
The venue is shown here:
http://boulevardlv.com/

We will be attending CES 2013 and will have the theater during the day during CES.  We are looking for other manufacturers to join us and bring equipment.  We plan to ship a few amps out there for the show.  We need speakers, preamps, and source components.  If you run an audio company and are interested, please post here.

This venue is at a GREAT location (next to MGM Grand) and we are sure to have a great time :)

Thanks to all.

-Tommy O

Barry_NJ

• So much media... So little time...
Congrats Tommy!

Boulevard Theater

The system has had good burn in time, and this combo is just stunning.  The amps provide enough speed, and just the right amount of power to allow the 1.7 to sing in the midrange. For me speakers live and die in the Midrange, and this amp is not only warmer than any Class D amp has to be but does not add its own flavor to the music.  It is very transparent. I love tubes but the low power and they can sometimes darken the sound. This amp provides all that you love about tubes with out the drawbacks.  Digital amps have come all the way and Cherry has the best Digital amp I have ever plugged in.  And I have been reviewing amps for over 10 years. 

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
The system has had good burn in time, and this combo is just stunning.  The amps provide enough speed, and just the right amount of power to allow the 1.7 to sing in the midrange. For me speakers live and die in the Midrange, and this amp is not only warmer than any Class D amp has to be but does not add its own flavor to the music.  It is very transparent. I love tubes but the low power and they can sometimes darken the sound. This amp provides all that you love about tubes with out the drawbacks.  Digital amps have come all the way and Cherry has the best Digital amp I have ever plugged in.  And I have been reviewing amps for over 10 years.

Thanks, Michael!  :)

medium jim

Glad you found a good amp to drive your Maggie's.  IMHO, tubes do not sound dark, or better put shouldn't :nono:

Jim