ASUS (Google) Nexus 7 32 GB 2013 latest model--barely used-$130

nurxhunter

I have a 5 month old Asus Nexus 7-32 GB in EXCELLENT condition. This is the latest generation of the Nexus 7; the real deal, not last model.

There is a tiny scratch on the screen, measuring ~3 mm and hair-strand thick, and not deep, just superficial. Not visible with screen on, and you need to angle it to a light to see it with screen off. I am never aware of it, unless I look for it.

Other than this, I see no flaws. It works perfectly and looks great. I am totally impressed with its performance and design (sounds nice as well); however, since I am a Prime member, I think a Kindle Fire HDX is best for me--maybe. All original accessories and original packaging included. This has the latest KitKat OS, in so far as I know. I'll reset it to factory condition before sending.

Trust it looks the way it should and as described--but I will send or post pictures if you like.  My feedback under nurxhunter on Ebay, Agon and elsewhere is perfect for like 1,000 transactions. Price is $130 + shipping.  No Paypal charge.  I am in Philly area, 19380.

This is the lowest price available, insofar as I can see, Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2014, 01:24 pm by nurxhunter »