Auditions in Dallas Texas?

jasonjjue

Auditions in Dallas Texas?
« on: 6 Nov 2016, 05:19 am »
I am new to Daedalus and am interested in the Athena model. Any audition opportunities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
Re: Auditions in Dallas Texas?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Nov 2016, 12:58 am »
I am new to Daedalus and am interested in the Athena model. Any audition opportunities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

I can check my records, I think there may be a recent set or two in TX. Would love to get more in Dallas, my son and his wife have bought a house there and plan to stay.
btw if you avoid the holidays the airfare to here is not bad,... you could visit the NW and get a factory tour with audition. I'll show you some great brewpubs as well :thumb:

jasonjjue

« Reply #2 on: 7 Nov 2016, 07:50 pm »
Any chance to demo in Dallas or N. Texas would be great. With work and family it's kind of hard to fly to NW. I really love to see your factory and brewpubs though  :lol: :thumb:

audiotom

• Ground control to Major Tom
    • for everything music
« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2016, 01:41 am »
I don't know if you ever get down to New Orleans but you are more than welcome to stop by and hear my Ulysses V2.

Tom

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2016, 11:41 am »
I can check my records, I think there may be a recent set or two in TX. Would love to get more in Dallas, my son and his wife have bought a house there and plan to stay.
btw if you avoid the holidays the airfare to here is not bad,... you could visit the NW and get a factory tour with audition. I'll show you some great brewpubs as well :thumb:

Hanging with Lou would be more than worth the airfare to get there!!   :thumb: :thumb:

Especially if you get hear him play guitar.

George