SOLD - Krell KAV-250a 2-Channel Amplifier (2of2)

jayu969

SOLD - Krell KAV-250a 2-Channel Amplifier (2of2)
« on: 20 Oct 2016, 12:05 am »
I just bought a pair of these from a local audiophile and as much as I would love to keep both of them I can only justify keeping one from a financial standpoint so am putting both of them up for sale and will keep whichever one does not sell first. :-(

This "earlier version" unit also has OUTPUTS for bi-amping. Here is the response from Krell technical support on this.

"The earlier version KAV-250a’s had audio inputs and outputs for bi-amp purposes. They also had a bridging switch as well as mono connection info on the rear panel. When the KAV-250a/3 came out, although the amp channel was still the same as in the original KAV-250a, we had made changes as to how they were bridged (using internal ribbon cable jumpers) as well as to the rear panels, and we eliminated the audio outputs at that time."

I have rated the cosmetics as a "7" per the USAudioMart condition scale which is my mind is still VERY GOOD cosmetic condition. There are a few scratches that have been touch up (by prior owner) on the top however the face is EXCELLENT.

Amp will be shipped in the ORIGINAL shipping box and with ORIGINAL shipping foam.

Included is the AMP and the power cord.

$1150 + shipping or BEST Offer

« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2016, 07:21 pm by jayu969 »

jayu969

Re: Krell KAV-250a 2-Channel Amplifier (2of2)
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2016, 07:21 pm »
SOLD