Dude where are my speakers!! Diffraction Felt Tweeter Surrounds WOW !!!

jimdgoulding

Geez, don't think I've looked at this thread since 10/07.  Lot a water under the bridge since then.  Good times are not forgotten.     

jimdgoulding

More recent reviews and pictures can be seen at "New! Diffractionbegone results" under Industry Talk and Events.  This is an older thread but a good thread.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: 26 May 2009, 05:05 pm by jimdgoulding »

jimdgoulding

Dragged these over from Audiogon to add to comments here . .

Jim made sure to get every measurement right on these tweeter surrounds.  The results are fantstic, more focus, clarity, and 3 dimensional sound allowing my speakers to completely disappear in the soundstage.  Thank You!
  Positive by  Buyer Geared4me (306) on 01-21-08  re: Accessory

Jim is an enthusiastic and communicative person with a really excellent and effective product.  His felt surrounds have become a permanent part of my system.  I recommend them highly. $49 well spent.
  Positive by  Buyer Pummy (204) on 01-18-08  re: Accessory

In addition to Jim being a responsive seller, Jim's product exceeded my expections by actually improving the imaging of my Acoustic Zen's.  This is the best $50.00 I've spent in a long time.
  Positive by  Buyer Raks (180) on 12-29-07  re: Accessory

Additional comments and info can be seen in Products Support Threads.  Happy to be of service.  Bon appetit.

jimdgoulding

I gotta whip this on you it's so spot on and nice.  This chap lives in Brazil and came to me upon reading the experience of another customer in an audio forum down there.  English is not his native language, obviously:

"Hi Jimmy,

After listening for one week the surroundings, I can say that I am very happy with this product. In fact, I can note a better focus and soundstage, with a more timbre accuracy.  It is important to point out that my listening room is acoustic treated and, as a result, I do not suffer any acoustic problems...your surroundings did not "fix" any problem in my system..it actually added more "music" to the system...

Some of my colleagues in Brazil did not believe on that ...they say that actually I suffer some misbalance in my system...I am trying to convince them that?s exactly the opposite....I believe on my ears.  I will keep you posted..

Best Regards,

Hernani"

The guy just strikes me as a sweet cat (nobody calls me Jimmy).  His speakers are Dynaudio Contour 2.8's.  I got this just today.

jimdgoulding

Thought I'd bump this discussion.  You might find it amusing.  I was losing my cherry on AC at the time :duh:.  It's from way back and some of the user comments are amongst my favorites.