FS Velodyne Optimum 10 Glossy black

duguyisheng

FS Velodyne Optimum 10 Glossy black
« on: 24 Oct 2016, 03:41 am »
10” forward firing subwoofer with large 1200W dynamic/2400W RMS amplifier. According to Velodyne (http://velodyneacoustics.com/subwoofers/shop-by-room-size.htm), good for room size to 3200 cubic feet (with 8 ft ceiling, that is approximately 20x20)

I bought this about 2 1/2 mos ago as a recertified by Velodyne unit. It is cosmetically and functionally excellent. I got it to use in conjunction with my full range speakers as my tube amp wasn’t powerful enough to push the woofers deep enough. However, I have elected to go with biamping and thus, don’t need the subwoofer.

Easy to set up as it has a microphone and built in equalizer. One push of a button is all it takes. LED fromt panel so you know the settings (and light can be turned off). Remote control as well as manual control. There are 4 presets for different types of listening (movies, rock, jazz-classical, games) as well as a night setting so you don’t wake up the neighbors.

Price: 575+57 shipping (49 lbs)

Bob2

• De gustibus non est disputandum
Re: FS Velodyne Optimum 10 Glossy black
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2016, 03:40 pm »
« Last Edit: 6 Nov 2016, 04:05 am by Bob2 »

harley52

« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2016, 04:08 pm »
 I can get a refurbished opt. 10 with 1 yr. warranty and free shipping for $599. Just thought you may not be aware of that.

duguyisheng

« Reply #3 on: 5 Nov 2016, 04:48 pm »
As I was packing this, I noticed a few (same location) blemishes on the top back. They look like scratches that didn’t go through the shiny surface. They can only be seen in the right angle and light. I tried to take some pictures but the top is so glossy that all i get are reflections on the surface and can’t see the blemish. Happy to send the photos on request. Because of this, am lowering the price to $550 plus shipping