Great Goodies! Replacement Drivers, DH Labs cables etc. for sale

Mike Dzurko

Starting to go through our storage area. Need to get this emptied out sooner than later. Found some good stuff that might be just what you are looking for. I'm posting it here as a list until I get time to put on the website. Where possible, I've listed the regular prices. I'll entertain serious offers with payment via Paypal if we agree on price. The more you buy, the more I'm willing to slash prices. Numbers in () indicate how many available if more than one. Heck, make me your offers even if you think it's too low, might be worth it to me to get it out the door . . .
Rather than list here, I'll try to maintain the latest list on the website:
http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specialdiysale.htm

* I expect to be adding to this list for a couple days yet as I get things sorted out, so check it daily for new additions
« Last Edit: 30 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Great Goodies! Replacement Drivers etc. for sale
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jul 2010, 08:49 pm »
Here are some DH Labs cables, connectors I found, make offers:

Please check the webpage for most current list . . .
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2010, 03:15 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Great Goodies! Replacement Drivers etc. for sale
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2010, 04:45 pm »
If you haven't looked, I've deleted all the sold items, added some cool things I've since found, and marked prices down even further. Take a look, if there are items you want, make me an offer. Frankly, the shipping costs are getting close to the main part of your cost.

Mike Dzurko

Just updated / deleted/  and added a few more goodies as well as dropping some prices.  Note, RDES is sold. 

Check out the:
Sapphire XL tweeter
Sapphire Anniversary Edition woofer pair
AC12E replacement driver
All at great pricing :)
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2010, 03:16 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

There are still some great values in drivers, cables etc. Most is already 50-75% off original prices.  I would really love to get as much of this stuff sold before the weather turns COLD. It's all in unheated storage, and getting to it a few weeks from now becomes more difficult. So, take a look, and feel free to make any offers. Especially if you want to "bundle" some goods. The fewer trips I can make the better  :D

http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specialdiysale.htm