DRA Labs MLSSA for Sale! SOLD

Mike Dzurko

DRA Labs MLSSA for Sale! SOLD
« on: 29 Sep 2010, 03:13 pm »
I am selling my beloved MLSSA. One of the finest measuring systems around. Includes the board, software, and manuals. Also, will throw in a Josephson mic and preamp. Originally around $3500 plus $800 for updates. Asking $699 OBO.
« Last Edit: 1 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: DRA Labs MLSSA for Sale!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2010, 12:26 am »
I've had some PMs asking for the software rev # etc. Should have had that info ready but the software is in storage. Will try to get there within the next day or two and check and post back here. I will also mention that if a buyer is willing to pay shipping, I'd be willing to ship the card still installed in the HP computer it is currently installed in. I used it as a dedicated instrument and it worked very well indeed.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2010, 01:19 pm »
Also have an old but extremely reliable Crown DC20 that I've used as a test amp for many years. Would negotiate on a fair price for this with the package (or separately). Should also have specified that the buyer will get most if not all, of the various cables they'll need for acoustic and impedance testing.

Unison845

« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2010, 01:51 pm »
It would help if you can post a picture of the MLSSA and all its acessories.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2010, 02:58 pm »
I might try to take a picture this weekend if it hasn't sold. I would prefer not to pull the card from the PC. And frankly, it's more about what the capabilities of the unit are rather than what it looks like. Suffice to say, it is probably one of the single best, and most accurate tools a high end designer, HT installer, prosound installer etc. can use. You can find out a lot more, including downloading manuals at:

http://www.mlssa.com/

V.Deenadayalan

Re: DRA Labs MLSSA for Sale! SOLD
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2012, 01:48 pm »
Do you still have it(MLSSA)?If so, what's the price?pls reply to email xcircuits@yahoo.com.Thanx. :)

Brad Wells

Re: DRA Labs MLSSA for Sale! SOLD
« Reply #6 on: 26 Dec 2012, 03:27 am »
Mike - back in 2010 you were selling a Mlssa.  Figuring that you are a dyed in the wool audio guy, I wondered if you know of any for sale out there?
Just checking...
Brad Wells

support@bradfordwells.com  310-575-4895 office