Modified output board for Oppo 105 now available.

Ric Schultz

Modified output board for Oppo 105 now available.
« on: 22 Jul 2014, 12:01 am »
Now serious sound from an Oppo 105 or 105D is now less expensive.....and you can install it yourself and save shipping.  In the US or even Overseas,  no problem....just send us your output board and we will mod it, test it and return it.....much cheaper than sending in your whole machine!

The mod is basically everything I do on the output board (2 channel stereo board).....minus a few WA Quantum chips.....and you can optionally have that too: $650 including return shipping gets you: damped soft recovery diodes, damped heatsinks, WA quantum devices on the DAC and 7 other places (including on the output caps), our balanced zero feedback j-fet buffer output stage including handmade shunt regulators, low jitter clock and modified power supply for the DAC.  Overseas customers would have to pay a little more for overseas mailing.

Another $100 gets you more WA quantum chips and there is also a $50 optional mod to the headphone amps.

Please check out this link for customer comments on our Oppo products: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1402592988&&&/EVS-modified-Oppo-105D

More info and pics can be seen here: http://www.tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/Oppo_105_Mods.html

Feel free to call anytime 9-5 PDT for more info.  831-338-2896

-Ric Schultz
 Electronic Visionary Systems (tweakaudio.com)
« Last Edit: 22 Jul 2014, 07:17 am by Ric Schultz »

underdog64

Re: Modified output board for Oppo 105 now available.
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2014, 04:07 pm »
Hi-what's the turnaround time from the time the board arrives to you and shipped back within the continental lU.S?

Ric Schultz

Re: Modified output board for Oppo 105 now available.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2014, 07:17 pm »
If we time it so when the board arrives here I already have all the parts here, the caps modified and the output stage and power supplies made then I can get it out the door in two days.