Cables for Omega Super Alnico's

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
Re: Cables for Omega Super Alnico's
« Reply #20 on: 10 Feb 2017, 03:56 am »
My Super Alnico High Output speakers came with Supra Classic 2.5. They were made sometime last year.

I had to look in my SAMs, and found the Supra Classic 2.5.  Also about a year ago.

.......Peter

Louis O

« Reply #21 on: 10 Feb 2017, 04:04 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Great posts about the cable I use inside the speakers. I want to clarify and apologize if I made a mistake explaining what cable I install.

Inside all the cabinets I use Supra Classic 2.5. I find it to be a great sounding cable.
I also get many inquiries about what to use outside of the cabinets. I always recommend Zenwave as I like it the best and for a less expensive option I recommend Supra Rondo 2.5.

Thanks again,
Louis

Louis O

« Reply #22 on: 10 Feb 2017, 04:10 pm »
Hi Roscoe65,

We got a little over a foot of snow and I'm sure you got more if you're north of me.

Back at the shop today.

Thanks,
Louis

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #23 on: 10 Feb 2017, 05:48 pm »
Hi Louis, it's about 70 degrees right now in the Front Range of Colorado... :lol:   I was in Denver yesterday, it was mid 70's, so strange!

I've tried Supra wire, I forget exactly what model, I think it was their litz wire and not the tinned copper though... it is very good for the price!  :thumb:

roscoe65

« Reply #24 on: 10 Feb 2017, 09:50 pm »
Hi Roscoe65,

We got a little over a foot of snow and I'm sure you got more if you're north of me.

Back at the shop today.

Thanks,
Louis

I'm 17 miles directly south of you.  We received the almost exactly one foot.

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
« Reply #25 on: 11 Feb 2017, 02:58 am »
Louis, I can't recall if you used R Compound in my SAMs & woofers.  Do you recall.  Or, if anyone knows, what does it look like/have a photo?

Thanks........Peter

Nocturne79

« Reply #26 on: 4 Apr 2017, 04:03 pm »
Hello wanted to mention another good speaker cable i found for my omegas was Cullen Cables very well priced and for me it sounds great.  Just wanted to mention another affordable cable option.

Have a great day

MarkR7

« Reply #27 on: 4 Apr 2017, 06:51 pm »
I know my SAMs (soon to be replaced by SAM HOs) really shine with the Cerious Graphene speaker cables. It was a well spent $700!