Rearranging Companies - It's all going - Better Hurry

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We are currently in the process of rearranging companies.

Bella Extreme will become separated from Response Audio and become a design and manufacturing company owned by two partners while Response Audio (still owned by me) will be the retail company selling products manufactured by Bella Extreme along with other dealers. In other words, all products currently available from Response Audio will soon be going through a dealer network.

What this means for you is that if you have been looking at a custom built product, including the Basis linestage products, now is the time to place your order as we will no longer be offering customized units and the special pricing will be ending soon. June 30th in fact.

We still have a very custom BellaMax preamp with phono available (solid Ebony front panel) as well as a BellaMax chassis (Waterfall Bubinga) that we can build one final unit in for a very good price. PM me if you are interested in one of these units and for a "get it out the door" price.

We have a lot of products on speaker right now including a large cable clearance. Visit our website and then make me an offer.

We want EVERYTHING gone.

The only product that will remain exclusive to Response Audio will be the Clarity Labs cables. All other will go through dealers.

The Basis linestage products will go to a standard chassis design with only the Plus and Extreme models being available.

The Passion headphone amp/preamp will also go to a standard single chassis design.

The PhonoMax has been redesigned and will be release again very soon.

We are unsure where the LS-6 & LS-9 custom crossovers and Audio Note Custom products will fall. We may end up doing away with the Audio Note Custom products.

Once we have finished up all the orders currently on the benches, we will be reorganizing our work facility and showroom to ramp up for more production work.

If you have any interest in having a custom piece before the transition, please feel free to email or PM me.  Email: Response34@aol.com