UPDATE! NEW GEAR ADDED! Crescendo Systems and Rythmik Subwoofers demo on 8/29!

PhenomeNhan

• PhenomeNhan Audio Video
Onix CD player.
http://dako.us/images/NTAJ04.jpg
Nhan let do lunch soon and I have your cables bag.

Thanks for bringing my bag today, a Trung.  Sorry I couldn't make it in time for lunch with you, Mark, and Gary Mark, thanks for not giving up on me :D  I was finishing my work out and got caught up with helping my nephew with some stuff. 

I'm glad I did the heavy lifting with all those Onix equipment from my car yesterday, instead of today.  I could hardly carry the cables bag back to my car today :(

Anyways, let's shoot for lunch next weekend if you gents are available--it's on me.

PhenomeNhan

Art,

Thanks so much for hosting this event.  Also, please thank Kathy for being such a wonderful wife and pitching in to help you with the cooking and setup ;)

It was a wonderful opportunity to demo so many great toys!  The Dodd pre's and mono amps were beauties and sounded great.  Danny did a bang up job in 2 weeks to get those speakers ready for this GTG...what a great sounding pair they were (even in the challenged environment).  How'd they sound in the upstairs room, btw? 

John's KCI cables were kick-ass, as well as some of Danny's cables.  I guess my cables (interconnects and speaker) were the 'weak links' in the downstairs system, as after they were replaced by the Silkworm Plus and Danny's speaker cables (sorry, I forgot the name), I noticed a pretty nice change in sound.

The Crescendos sounded very nice (from where I was sitting) after they were warmed up.  I didn't get a chance to sit in one the middle seats (as I was so busy running around), so I couldn't provide very good feedback.

I was going to post some pictures, but we (Art and I) know why I can't :D  I was hoping that if I leave enough things at Art's house, that he'd let me move into the CLS9 room ;)

sl_1800

Nhan

To me Danny's new speakers sounded much better up stairs than down stairs, and they were good down stairs.

KCI-JohnP

I wanted to start a new thread on this meet so please go here;
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=71213.new#new

markn

I would like to ad my thanks to the list, Art and family were awesome!  The food, friends, and listening were all great.

Sure hope Art can get his chair placement right after we moved things around...

It was a great day all around, thanks to all!

PhenomeNhan

Nhan

To me Danny's new speakers sounded much better up stairs than down stairs, and they were good down stairs.

Thanks, Steve.  Somehow, I had a hunch they would :)