New 5 year warranty on ALL products .. and.........

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
New 5 year warranty on ALL products .. and.........
« on: 13 May 2008, 03:06 am »
I spent a couple hours this evening talking to a good friend and customer of mine that is also in the industry. We got on the subject of warranty repairs and he asked me how many products I have had in for warranty service over the past 12 years Response Audio has been around modifying and producing products. Realizing how low this number has been, average of maybe 2 per year, and the confidence level our customers have shown in our products I came to the conclusion that we can confidently offer a substancially longer warranty period on our products.

Response Audio / Bella Extreme is now offering a 5 year parts and labor warranty on all of our products including modified products and modifications on products send in by consumers.

Exclusive products that now carry a 5 year warranty:

* All Audio Note Custom products
* Bella EXtreme 3205 amplifiers
* Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers
* Musica Bella Basis Linestages
* Musica Bella Passion headphone/linestage
* Extreme ASL Hurricane and Monsoon mono bloc amplifiers

AND.......... we are offering this new extended warranty retroactive to existing customers.

Modification services: The 5 year warranty will apply to all modification services mentioned on our website. The warranty on these services does not cover faulty original parts. (Example: CD player transport, tube amp transformers, loudspeaker drivers, etc.)

* All Jolida modifications including the Custom JD100 CD player
* All Antique Sound Lab product modifications
* Extreme Adagio loudspeaker upgrades
* Custom GR Research OB-5/OB-7 crossovers
* Audio Note Kit assembly services
* Ming-Da MC-7

Excluded are any custom one-off modifications. These will maintain our 1 year warranty.

There are some general rules and policies that will apply and I will post further information after updating my website.

We also have another surprise in which I will release further information after securing more details.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2010, 10:11 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: New 5 year warranty on ALL products .. and.........
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2008, 01:30 pm »
Forgot to add that the new 5 year warranty is transferable.

If you are selling a product please provide the new owner with a copy of the sale receipt. You can white out personal information as long as the Invoice or Sales Number and date of purchase is available.

If you have purchased a product, be sure to also receive this information.

pbrstreetgang

Re: New 5 year warranty on ALL products .. and.........
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2008, 01:48 pm »
Nice, as if my 3205 isnt a steal to begin with!!! Thanks!!!!!