We are the high quality single crystal copper or silver manufacturers

occmetal

Hello everyone,My name is Yu Ying the owner of Evolution Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
We specialize in the production of high quality single crystal copper silver conductors.
The production of small diameter single crystal copper silver material is very suitable for high fidelity audio signal transmission conductor.
Welcome to visit our website:www.occmetal.com

6N original single crystal copper bar

5N original single crystal silver bar

The copper Cross Section

The copper Vertical Section

occmetal

In our experience, if your audio equipment transmit the signal using high-quality single crystal copper conductor , there will be a fundamental improvement in sound quality.

occmetal

We greatly improved the production process, making continuous production longer, higher product quality, reduce production costs, greatly enhance our international competitiveness.

occmetal

Conventional single crystal copper (occ) manufacturers in order to improve production, the initial diameter is generally 8mm. We can do 2.74mm, the thinner diameter, the higher the quality of single crystal, the better effect. These if you are not personally trial, can not imagine.
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016, 02:41 am by occmetal »

occmetal

Transverse grain boundary has a moderating effect for audio signal transmission, can be seen in the Vertical Section view, we completely eliminate the grain boundary, this structure is very conducive to signal fidelity. It is a perfect high fidelity conductor material!

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Hello, Yu Ying. Welcome to Audio Circle.

We could be related. My wife's surname is Yu as well.  :D

Can you give us an idea of pricing of any of your products?
Do you have any English language testimonials from satisfied customers in North America, Europe or Asia?
How much would shipping fees be from Zhengzhou to L.A. or NYC?
Can you ship product to Taiwan?

Thank you and regards,

Michael

occmetal

Hello, Yu Ying. Welcome to Audio Circle.
We could be related. My wife's surname is Yu as well.  :D
Hello,Michael.
Nice to meet you.
Please give my best regards to your wife.We have the same surname, which we would say we are a family in 500 years ago in China.My ancestral home is in Jiangsu China.Where is her?
I will send you my price and the representative customer letter by PM.
Freight depends on the weight of the goods and the time of arrival, we can according to the order quantity to calculate it in the future. It can be determined that the cost is not high.
We can ship product to Taiwan.
Kind regards
Yu Ying

occmetal

Special material means special, rich, pure sound!

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Yu Ying,

Her ancestors hail from Guangdong - she is Hakka (客家人).

Do you only sell bulk? [We're mostly just individuals in this hobby.] It's quite a leap of faith to buy bulk from you without any track record.

occmetal

Hello,Michael.
I know Hakka, their smart, tough, hardworking. I congratulate you on having such a wonderful wife!

We are a manufacturer of single crystal(OCC) material.You can customize a variety of wire from us.
We have the world's advanced production technology to ensure that every wire which you received  is high quality.

Everything has its first time, doesn't it?

StevenZ

Please send me your price sheet through PM.

Thanks,
Steven

occmetal

Please send me your price sheet through PM.
Hi,Steven.
Nice to meet you!
I have sent it.And hope to have the opportunity to communicate with you more knowledge about the HIFI wire in the future.

occmetal

Hi. Hello everyone,
I would like to add that our material has been adopted by many Hiend wire manufacturers around the world, as the production of high-end wire material.We will provide you with better products and better service!

smargo

Hi. Hello everyone,
I would like to add that our material has been adopted by many Hiend wire manufacturers around the world, as the production of high-end wire material.We will provide you with better products and better service!

my name is stewart margolis and would also like a price sheet - smargo77@yahoo.com

my daughter  was adopted 16 years ago from sanshui in guandong province. we spent 3 weeks in guangzhou

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Have just received from OCCMetal a run of 2,74mm OCC copper to bus bar in a tube amp project.
Thanks Mr.Yu.
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2017, 08:07 pm by FullRangeMan »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Very robust package:

occmetal

Thank FullRangeMan for sharing pictures.
I have already sent  the price to smargo,StevenZ.Thank you for your trust to me!
If you have any questions,please PM me.Thank you.

occmetal

More high-end products than single crystal copper is single crystal silver.
Silver as the best conductivity material is often applied to high-end wire.Compared with the ordinary silver, single crystal silver with higher purity and crystal structure which more suitable for audio signal transmission has higher fidelity. Currently,it is the best high fidelity wire conductor material.However, due to the difficulty of production, low yield and high cost, it was rarely used in civil cables.
But now things are different.After more than ten years of research, we have greatly improved the production process of single crystal silver, improved the quality and yield of the material, stabilized the production process, greatly reduced the cost.I believe that the reform of the conductor material will have a profound impact on the audio industry.
At present, there are a lot of my customers used it in the signal wires, speaker cables, and some high-end headphone upgrade wires in their audio system.
Compared with single crystal copper, it exhibits the characteristics of more richer detail , more open sound field, the high frequency is not sharp, better extension, intermediate frequency full natural, the low frequency is more vigorous
which beyond the copper, condensed and moderately loose.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
This is superb news to audio, specially to headphone cable where the wire is thin and short doing a lower cost cable than loudspeakers.

occmetal

This is superb news to audio, specially to headphone cable where the wire is thin and short doing a lower cost cable than loudspeakers.

Thank you,my friend.
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2017, 02:29 pm by occmetal »