Visit from Sasa

Audiovista

Visit from Sasa
« on: 4 Sep 2014, 07:00 pm »
Between our vacations and business trips I finally managed to synchronize free time with Sasa Cokic of Trafomatic Audio... he stopped by and tried to make me carry a big box... I grabbed my phone and told him that I'd rather take a picture of him, and he should make an effort to smile while posing with a 50 lbs load :)

The box contains something that is a mix of my very rough concept, and Sasa's detailed design and execution, a custom made product JUST FOR ME :singing:

After chatting and drinking with Sasa (his name actually pronounces as Sasha) I run out of time and good light to take decent pictures... will come back soon...

Audiovista

Re: Visit from Sasa
« Reply #1 on: 5 Sep 2014, 04:52 pm »
The amplifier made it to the room...

Fit and finish is excellent, worthy of a living room! Unfortunately, when I made a spec I requested Cherry finish... my wife is now looking to buy furniture with Wenge finish... oh well, I guess I'll have to keep it to myself and not worry about WAF  :thumb:

fredeb

« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2014, 08:30 pm »
That certainly does look good . Be sure to give us some details of specs .

... and ....... Merry Xmas ! :)

Audiovista

« Reply #3 on: 26 Dec 2014, 12:03 pm »
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  :xmas:

I will post more impressions now that I have spent some time with the amplifier. In short... it makes me glued to the listening chair - turning it off and going back to "real life" is now a challenge :)