stock SBT w/bybee railed jerome PS to digital modded SBT w/bybee railed jerome P

gregcss

I've been using a stock SBT with a modded Jerome power supply (with bybee music rail) for the several months and have been very pleased with the sound. Of course, I'd like to hear what the next level brings.

Has anyone had this setup and then get the digital mod for the SBT? Just want to know what this mod would bring on top of the modded PS.

Thanks

ThuanDB

Unlike you but perhaps similar to your setup, I'd been happy with stock SBT/Teddy Pardo TTouch PS for a few months before sending the SBT to Wayne for digital mod.  After I got it back from Bolder, it took 2-3 weeks before it came to its own.  Even though most if not all cables in my setup are of silver, the sound has now become more refined, still robust as before, warm but not overly so, quick taut bass, delicate highs.  Above all, layering is now clearer, 3-D and almost holographic, less fatigue at higher volume.  Those superlatives apply to good recordings.  It's now much easier to pinpoint which recording is good, which is full of echos and other processings, etc.

gregcss

Thanks ThuanDB, this is good information.