VSA Ultra Winter Warmers.."psychedelic trip on the musical stairway to heaven!

gammajo

I think the best way to buy Delphi cables is still to order through Von Schweikert Audio (951) 682-0706

SundayNiagara

I think the best way to buy Delphi cables is still to order through Von Schweikert Audio (951) 682-0706

It may be the only way.

violetmachan

I have always only dealt with Albert directly ....who's excellent and honest if it's goin to work for you and your setup.

Not sure of any VSA distributor or retailer who stocks the ultra extreme loom.....I presume they are made to order only and pay upfront before the request is processed .

I am sure Nick from Delphi should also be able to help :scratch:

JackD201

Yup. The Ultras are made to order. Given their prices it is difficult for us to keep in stock. Also it assures that customers get exactly the cables they want and need both when it comes to cable lengths and color of the outer jackets. A few customers do not like white jackets.

violetmachan

Hi jack

I wish I knew about the outer jacket for the ultra extreme cables in customised colour options....very chic!

Especially with the speaker cables the bass set has extra blinge ....ie sparkle
I have got used to the dull white colour
Most of all I really like what it's done for music at home

Real stunner!

Escott1377

Yup. The Ultras are made to order. Given their prices it is difficult for us to keep in stock. Also it assures that customers get exactly the cables they want and need both when it comes to cable lengths and color of the outer jackets. A few customers do not like white jackets.

I think I may have the basic bi wire speaker cable.  They have the VSA logo on them.

I am trying to ascertain a resale value for approximately 8 ft.

Please LMK if anyone can assist.

violetmachan

The final pathway for my vsa- mb ultra speaker cables and interconnects burnin program , seems to have taken its final turn  on its way  along the psychedelic trip on the musical stairway to heaven

part of it is due to the ultra extreme loom , especially the speaker cables. it's good to hear so many of our passionate VSA user have decided to opt for using the ultra extreme loom!.....way to go guys :scratch:

The other part is definitely due to my tenor audio amp combo upgraded to the latest HP generation 2  ......all these parts seem to have come together ever so well in my living space.....

For those in search of the virtues  of the sum of parts ...........you'll must have read the Mike M. review @ 6 moons on the tenor 350m HP gen 2 upgrade!

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/tenor/1.html

For me the latest format from tenor 350 m HP generation 2 monoblocks / tenor preamp 1 in 3.01 latest version seems to give me all the followning in one

1. The Magic of the Dartzeel 108/ns18 with its mellifluous midrange to die for ,

2. The fabulous speed and air around the sound and music from the Kronzilla monoblocks and

3. The full of content presentation of the original tenor 350m

And much more in its latest form

on refection , reading mike m very exhaustive and indepth 6moon review.......for me with the original HP package starting with

1 tenor 350m/ preamp 1
2 tenor 350 m HP ( 400watt)/ preamp 1
3 tenor 350 m HP ( 500 watt)/ preamp 1 , 3.01 version the latest current version

This change may be small compared to the 400 HP setup I was using......but this change does make all that difference for me.

It does present a much more coherent sound which borders on being so close to real ......to what the recording mic picked up for the recording engineer as he had planned .

The air around the sounds is much fuller with the beautiful bounce and speed making sounds sooo very musical*.

The major speed of the presentation and the magical lower midrange /*low frequencies resolution ......makes the music so hearty and soulful .... full of life ......and almost "palpable"for me :thumb:

What I like the most , amidst all the heighten*resolution is that the presentation at no time distract from the whole music .

In*particular the*foward march from row 5 centre presentation to 1 row centre ........makes music so life like and real that I could reach out and touch/feel it ! :icon_twisted:

"In my pleasure zone , I had gone from being in-awe,**startled with the episodes of goose bumps at most times ......to being blissfully happy with the music and smugly smiling All the time the system is playing!!" :lol:

The sound is definitely worth listening especially to feel its magic.....no words will come close to the truth.

I am sure this program with time will have upgrades and add on newer dimension in home audio.....for me  at present "the blue magic " does definitely makes me smile.......when I listen to music

IT may be nice to consider using Albert's ultra extreme power cables.....or if the mark3 program for Vsa Vr 9se with same material drivers like the 100 x or using the change of accuton driver like the 55se

I will definitely run my set of demo discs and write my indepth feedback and the comparison of using the vsa-mb signature loom and the vsa-mb ultra loom.

Strangely i feel very lazy to critically analyse and compile my thoughts ....especially when the going is so sooo good at present .......probably the long ultra speaker cable 1000 plus hours of burnin has done me in !

Just enjoying music :P

Sam
« Last Edit: 27 May 2015, 06:54 pm by violetmachan »

violetmachan

hello albert/ vsa -mb dealers

how's the mb-vsa ultra extreme power cords comin along.....is it available for normal consumption!

Do you have any of your passionate signature/ultra cables user using the ultra power cords?

still enjoying music !

Sam