NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty

rustydoglim

NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty
« on: 10 Aug 2017, 10:46 pm »
Most of the NuPrime products carry 2 years warranty and you are now able to purchase extended warranty:

https://nuoem.com/product-category/warranty/nuprime-audio-warranty/
(this is a newly launched site and if you encounter any problem, contact admin@nuoem.com)

Note that NuPrime's warranty and extended warranty are transferable.
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2017, 01:51 pm by rustydoglim »

rustydoglim

Re: NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2017, 01:55 pm »
I forgot to mention that even if you are not interested in purchasing extended warranty, please register an account on www.nuoem.com, go to membership subscription to indicate the brand that you have purchase (obviously it is NuPrime), and then update your user profile (extra field will appear in the user profile depending on the brands that you have selected) for the product models that you currently owned.

Anyone who have registered will receive 10% discount on out of warranty service (assuming you did not purchase extended warranty).

chrisc

• Listen to the great composers
Re: NuPrime Warranty Registration and Extended Warranty
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2017, 11:31 am »
What do you do when the dealer from whom you purchased your NuPrime product declines to honour the guarantee, saying he will not accept the unit back, it then subsequently develops a more severe fault, you have it checked out by a third party who deems it uneconomic to repair, then this same dealer now tells you that since you have opened the unit, any guarantee is null and void?

He wants his cake and to eat it too

I also sent 2 emails to NuPrime enquiries, to receive no reply or even acknowledgement.

Very unhappy (ex) Nu Prime owner, quite disgusted in fact.  I am tempted to post all the dirty washing, with the emails received from this dealer, on a local AV Forum I have been contributing to for the past 9 years.