Journey of my DAC 10

Tan Raymond

• Retired and coming back to music after 30 years
Re: Journey of my DAC 10
« Reply #20 on: 12 Aug 2017, 04:31 am »
Hi All,
I will keep in mind what's mentioned here and see what will happen. Will be back after the st-10 comes in. Thanks again. LOL about the comment about not being forced to listen, well then I might as well put everything in the storage room, shut it in and let it burn in for a month before bringing it out. Then, there would not be anything to compare, is there????? :-(

Tan Raymond

• Retired and coming back to music after 30 years
« Reply #21 on: 12 Aug 2017, 04:41 am »
Hi All,
One thing I learned decades ago is, if a person is giving feedback, whether positive or negative, he/she still wants to do business with you. If you take negative feedback as "negative" and respond as such, you are not fit to be marketing, you loose rhis customer. I want to support my dealer, as he's a nice guy. He even set up my son's system for me, (I'm living abroad), so it's not trying to put down Nuprime, but other wise. I have another system to fulfil, maybe another Nuprime???

Genez

« Reply #22 on: 12 Aug 2017, 05:46 am »
Hi All,
I will keep in mind what's mentioned here and see what will happen. Will be back after the st-10 comes in. Thanks again. LOL about the comment about not being forced to listen, well then I might as well put everything in the storage room, shut it in and let it burn in for a month before bringing it out. Then, there would not be anything to compare, is there????? :-(

:lol:   You can listen!   

You just can keep burning it in by turning off the amp when you can't listen.  That's all. I burned it in one night while asleep by leaving the amp off.