NuPRIME Audio will be at The Home Entertainment SHOW with EVOKE Speakers

John Casler

I just wanted to announce that NuPRIME Audio will be displaying and demoing gear and sharing ROOM 1046 at The Home Entertainment Show in Newport Beach, CA the first week of June.

This is very exciting, since the combined Sonic Synergy of NuPRIME and EVOKE is the best I have ever heard in over 40 years in Audio. :thumb:

First, I would like to invite all of you reading who might attend the show to come by and listen.

Second, we may have a few surprises for you to hear, other than just the wonderful Musicality.

I will post the projected system(s) we may be using soon.

EVOKE also has a new Circle that opened just today if you want to know about who our room partner is.

CLICK HERE FOR EVOKE CIRCLE

rustydoglim

I plan to attend.
Jason
« Last Edit: 17 May 2016, 05:43 pm by rustydoglim »

John Casler

I plan to addend.
Jason

Ah yes, and I should have mentioned this.

For all of you who would like to meet, and talk to the creator and Heart and Soul of NuPRIME gear, Jason (rustydoglim) will be in attendance.    :thumb:

agdev01

Looking forward to see what y'all will be bringing.

rustydoglim

I hope another sneak peak of OMNIA. It is going through app and firmware revision. Hardware will change also.

John Casler

We have LOTS of potential equipment combinations, but below is the projected DEMO System (which is fluid and can change at any time)

SOURCES:

1) WR-100
2) OMNIA
3) Bluray and CD Player (for attendees with discs)

PREAMPS:

1) HD AVP 
2) DAC-10H 
3) DAC-9

AMPS:

1) MCH K-38 (I will post right now that this is the BEST AMP I have ever heard at ANY Price - NO KIDDING ANY PRICE)
2) ST-10
3) Pair of Bridged DAC-9

SPEAKERS:

EVOKE Eddie StandMount 

Juventino

What is the latest on the OMNIA?
Any pictures and further specs?

Eisener Bart

3) Pair of Bridged DAC-9

Bridged DACs?  :o

John, can you explain?

Thank you in advance.

John Casler

Bridged DACs?  :o

John, can you explain?

Thank you in advance.

My "Senior Moment" typing error.   :duh:

I meant to type "bridged STA-9".   :oops:

srb

I meant to type "bridged STA-9".   :oops:

Damn, I thought maybe bridged DACs were going to be the next step in digital audio!  ;)

Armaegis

• slumming it between headphones and pro audio
You don't typically bridge dac chips, but you can certainly parallel them to improve linearity.