Happy Easter Everyone

PaulHilgeman

Happy Easter Everyone
« on: 8 Apr 2007, 12:55 pm »
Title Says it All!!!

Have a great day everyone, in the spirit of the season, company of family and fellowship of friends.  We are truly blessed.

-Paul Hilgeman

Audioexcels

Re: Happy Easter Everyone
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2007, 05:03 am »
Why no response to this one...hmmm...I know that anyone with the Ronin is truly blessed in having such wonderful people (Paul) capable of bringing the joy of one of human nature's most celebrated things...MUSIC!!!  If one is to go back into the very earliest moments of time, the animal, the human, and anything else with interaction/communication capabilities has done so with music.  We are simply blessed now with recorded music in our homes.

Thanks to everyone on an Easter now past, and to any other day of any week for being along this wonderful audio ride.

Cheers!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nick B

Re: Happy Easter Everyone
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2007, 04:50 am »
Why no response to this one...hmmm...I know that anyone with the Ronin is truly blessed in having such wonderful people (Paul) capable of bringing the joy of one of human nature's most celebrated things...MUSIC!!!  If one is to go back into the very earliest moments of time, the animal, the human, and anything else with interaction/communication capabilities has done so with music.  We are simply blessed now with recorded music in our homes.

Thanks to everyone on an Easter now past, and to any other day of any week for being along this wonderful audio ride.

Cheers!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Never did see the original post. Post Easter greetings to you and Paul. I hope your quest for audio bliss is going well
Nick B