Jas Bravo 2.3Award winning Single Ended Triode integrated $995-SOLD-SOLD

Audiophile58

I am selling this very good SET amplifier .This is a very conservative 15 wpc it drives revel 106 speakers that are 88 db well over
98 db output which is Very loud with power to spare .my Omega speakers not even to 11 oclock on the volume. Tons of over head due to the huge transformers over 50 lbs, it also has a cage to cover tubes.almost 4 years old. new model is currently $2,500. If in the New England area come over and hear it  for yourself.
these 6C33B Vacuum tubes are which the Migs fighters used and Batt Audio ,as well as Lamm audio ,and Joule Electra use these for
it's high current which this has plenty of.this unit has the Best,recently purchased 1960s NOS Mullard dual rectifier 5ar4 Vacuum tubes Which gives a Huge Soundstsge,imaging and depth.it plays rock and rolls with fast tight Bass,and for voices what SET amps do best a 3 D you are there presentation. just read the reviews for an idea.with these NOS tubes it is better then the review samples for Sure . This has a preamp out for a subwoofer and has a
feedback adjustment for matching your particular speaker for more or less focus and output.
I have several more amps I have to sell ,including a Red Wine Integrated amp for sale In very nice condition .I planned on hotrodding this SET amp but my speaker sale I had fell through .I am moving and need the extra cash. I have over $600 in new tubes including 4 matched pair of output tubes I will sell for a Very good price if interested. including a new pair of rectifier tubes, and Hifi tuning fuse.This amp is better then review amps these are all classic NOS tubes and driver tubes as new. $995 OBO
$995 Thank you.p.s this is a no fuss Auto bias circuit . these output tubes are good for 4-5000 hrs on average .
p.s I will include the matched 4 pair of output tubes as well as extra tubes over $600 in tubes for $100 with purchase of amplifier,Thank you.

« Last Edit: 23 May 2015, 04:09 pm by Audiophile58 »