Power cord lengths

Rod_S

Power cord lengths
« on: 25 May 2015, 03:52 pm »
I suppsoe James will probably know but what are the standard lengths of the power cords for the Bryston amps. A silly question I know seeing as I have a few but the cords are all tucked and secured away behind tehe rack and it's a bit of work to get them free so hoping someone just happens to know. I'm not sure if they differ in length based on model so I have two 28B-SST2's and a 6B-SST C-Series currently in use.

I had recently asked James about the length of the BDP-2 cord and he said there are 6' and 8' cords avaiable.

Thanks

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Power cord lengths
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2015, 03:54 pm »
I suppsoe James will probably know but what are the standard lengths of the power cords for the Bryston amps. A silly question I know seeing as I have a few but the cords are all tucked and secured away behind tehe rack and it's a bit of work to get them free so hoping someone just happens to know. I'm not sure if they differ in length based on model so I have two 28B-SST2's and a 6B-SST C-Series currently in use.

I had recently asked James about the length of the BDP-2 cord and he said there are 6' and 8' cords avaiable.

Thanks

I believe it is the same for the amps Rod.

james

Rod_S

Re: Power cord lengths
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2015, 04:00 pm »
You don't waste any time  :green:

Thanks James

I was just curious because I'm going to me moving one of my 28's over beside my right speaker this summer, currently they are stacked beside my left speaker and in doing so it's going to put that amp much further away from my power conditioner so I am concerned the cord will be to short.