Soundscape 8 home theater - SOLD

jsalk

Soundscape 8 home theater - SOLD
« on: 4 Nov 2013, 04:25 pm »
A customer ordered a complete SoundScape 8 home theater set-up.  After a lengthy veneer selection process, he settled on a spectacular batch of spalted bees wing makore we happened to have on hand at the time (which is now gone and we'll likely never see another batch like it).

I thought the deep, rich-looking makore burst was one of the most spectacular sets of speakers we have ever done.  But after completing them, the customer decided he would prefer another finish.  So these are now available for sale.

The set includes a pair of SoundScape 8's, a SoundScape 8C center channel and a pair of Supercharged SongTowers, all done in the same finish.

Here is a picture of the SoundScape 8's...

And a close-up...

Here is a picture of the Supercharged SongTowers built to serve as surround speakers...

And a close-up...

We did not take a picture of the SoundScape C8 center channel, but it is in the same finish.

As usual, the photographs do not do the finish justice.

Pricing is as follows:

SoundScape 8's - $7995
SoundScape 8C center - $3995
Supercharged SongTowers - $3495
Spalted Bees Wing Makore veneer for entire batch - $1600.

We will discount the veneer by 1/2 - $800.

So the total would be $16,285, plus shipping.

All speakers are packed and ready to ship.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 3 Dec 2013, 08:40 pm by jsalk »

Nick77

Re: Soundscape 8 home theater
« Reply #1 on: 4 Nov 2013, 04:36 pm »
Cant imagine another finish topping these, just spectacular!

Phil A

Re: Soundscape 8 home theater
« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2013, 09:28 pm »
Cant imagine another finish topping these, just spectacular!

+1!!!! It's a good thing I'm still 3.5 months away from my permanent move and not settled in the new place (and moving my current audio stuff probably in 3 trips (prior to then) so the movers don't touch it will also come with a free hernia :green:) as they could be very tempting. Really beautiful.